Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Guess I never saw that. Also wow you can look epic in terraria. Am I the only one who uses armor as vanity and better armor as equipment?[/QUOT
Capture 2019-08-22 17_27_09.png

No, in this image I am actually using Demonite armor with Skeletron's mask, in hardmode.

I don't know about you, but my kids' Switch is almost always got some form of.... spit... or something.... on the screen. :eek:

(seriously, thanks for the note)

Same with my niece and nephew and you're welcome good sir :)
[doublepost=1566512937,1566512593][/doublepost]Will we have banner buffs in mobile 1.3

I see. Guess I never saw that. Also wow you can look epic in terraria. Am I the only one who uses armor as vanity and better armor as equipment?

Your not, i'm pretty sure i used Crimtane Armor for Vanity and Frost Armor for equipment for a long time. Now, if im Dualclassed, i have vanity on my other class and equipment on the class im using.

Your not, i'm pretty sure i used Crimtane Armor for Vanity and Frost Armor for equipment for a long time. Now, if im Dualclassed, i have vanity on my other class and equipment on the class im using.
Well nice. I use titanium armor for vanity. Might switch to tungsten

Last edited:
I use vanity for my character only if I want my character to wear a wizard hat or something. I am melee, so I tend to use melee armor. Also, I got Adamantite (sorry if it’s spelled wrong) instead of Titanium, which isn’t the best but hey, at least I get 18% increases melee and movement speed as the armor bonus!

Is there a possibility of a 4th member being added to the Frost Legion in the 1.4 Patch? If not, if all of you were able to add one mob to the Frost Legion what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom