tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Overhaul is known to bug out when used alongside Calamity, so I believe that the only solution is to either disable Overhaul or to disable Calamity.

i see
-_- now i have to temporarily disable overhaul everytime i need to kill eye of cthulhu
and maybe just kill eye of cthulhu on every new map to avoid autospawning it

Hello look creator of this fantastic, incredible, unique mod of terraria I need your help I come to ask if you by chance will not have an old version of Calamity mod because the new one that I download is not compatible with my terraria and I don't know why it has been having that error with other mods then I always download or 1 or 2 verifications prior to the last one that are the ones that work for me could you give me a link or a link history of the old Calamity mod for at least 2 previous verifications please take a small donation if I can please it would be something incredible and I really support what you do thanks for everything ...

I know but there's pretty much no ores at the start
i dont think adding more ores would help the mod for its purpose
calamity is for bustin up your :red: and mind trying to defeat bosses at an unfair level
adding more ores to build more weapons and option would only ease up the game
instead if you want more ores
i think calamity will add an entire new boss and mobs for that purpose, just like when they added the sunken sea

Soo a bit of a Question when is Supreme Calamitas' Sprite change to a Humanoid sprite scheduled? just curious cause i heard about it but i can never find any discussion on it though i confirmed it on the Discord unless i was lied to/ teased by the devs

So i have a little problem on a playtrough of me and my friend. every time we activate revengance mode it automaticly disables itself. does anyone have any idea why this happens? The world is on expert.

So i have a little problem on a playtrough of me and my friend. every time we activate revengance mode it automaticly disables itself. does anyone have any idea why this happens? The world is on expert.
try doing it singleplayer, it might be bugging out "calamity isnt always perfect" some bugs pops here and there from time to time
but in my case, my revengance is working fine in multiplayer and single player tho

I need some coding help

how did you make the astral solution affect dirt blocks

Because when i try to do it i get a build error

Code:

Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.DataStructures;
using Terraria.GameInput;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.ModLoader.IO;

namespace EvanMod.Projectiles
{
    public class VoidSolution : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetStaticDefaults()
        {
            DisplayName.SetDefault("Void Spray");
        }

public override void SetDefaults() {
            projectile.width = 6;
            projectile.height = 6;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.alpha = 255;
            projectile.penetrate = -1;
            projectile.extraUpdates = 2;
            projectile.tileCollide = false;
            projectile.ignoreWater = true;
        }

public override void AI() {
            int dustType = mod.DustType("VoidSolution");
            if (projectile.owner == Main.myPlayer) {
                Convert((int)(projectile.position.X + (float)(projectile.width / 2)) / 16, (int)(projectile.position.Y + (float)(projectile.height / 2)) / 16, 2);
            }
            if (projectile.timeLeft > 133) {
                projectile.timeLeft = 133;
            }
            if (projectile.ai[0] > 7f) {
                float dustScale = 1f;
                if (projectile.ai[0] == 8f) {
                    dustScale = 0.2f;
                }
                else if (projectile.ai[0] == 9f) {
                    dustScale = 0.4f;
                }
                else if (projectile.ai[0] == 10f) {
                    dustScale = 0.6f;
                }
                else if (projectile.ai[0] == 11f) {
                    dustScale = 0.8f;
                }
                projectile.ai[0] += 1f;
                for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++) {
                    int dustIndex = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(projectile.position.X, projectile.position.Y), projectile.width, projectile.height, dustType, projectile.velocity.X * 0.2f, projectile.velocity.Y * 0.2f, 100, default(Color), 1f);
                    Dust dust = Main.dust[dustIndex];
                    dust.noGravity = true;
                    dust.scale *= 1.75f;
                    dust.velocity.X = dust.velocity.X * 2f;
                    dust.velocity.Y = dust.velocity.Y * 2f;
                    dust.scale *= dustScale;
                }
            }
            else {
                projectile.ai[0] += 1f;
            }
            projectile.rotation += 0.3f * (float)projectile.direction;
        }

public void Convert(int i, int j, int size = 4) {
            for (int k = i - size; k <= i + size; k++) {
                for (int l = j - size; l <= j + size; l++) {
                    if (WorldGen.InWorld(k, l, 1) && Math.Abs(k - i) + Math.Abs(l - j) < Math.Sqrt(size * size + size * size)) {
                        int type = (int)Main.tile[k, l].type;
                        int wall = (int)Main.tile[k, l].wall;
                        if (wall != 0)
                        {
                            Main.tile[k, l].wall = (ushort)mod.WallType("VoidWall");
                            WorldGen.SquareWallFrame(k, l, true);
                            NetMessage.SendTileSquare(-1, k, l, 1);
                        }
                        if (TileID.Sets.Conversion.Stone[type])
                        {
                            Main.tile[k, l].type = (ushort)mod.TileType("VoidStoneBlock");
                            WorldGen.SquareTileFrame(k, l, true);
                        }
                        if (TileID.Dirt)
                        {
                            Main.tile[k, l].type = (ushort)mod.TileType("VoidBlock");
                            WorldGen.SquareTileFrame(k, l, true);
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

I couldn't get the image here but heres the link

A Tmod bug you need to worry about

Note, the title is actually
A Tmod bug you probably won't need to worry about
x26wzXq

x26wzXq

Last edited:
I killed the HM Giant Clam and it drops nothing except amidias' pendant after dying six times.
One of the following four items will be dropped if the player is in Hardmode
Well nice troll
Edit: Once more, still nothing. I have the mollusk husk, have the giant pearl, have the navystone, but no weapon
YeqOKX1.png

i guess i'll just have a lucky draw and use the cheat sheet
Edit:Thrice now

Last edited:
Okay, hold up a minute, I know some bosses are still not in the mod yet, but still. I just watched the trailer, and it says "25+ bosses", the list actuall present bosses is 22, so obviously there are more to come, but then the very first post from MountainDrew states there are 24 bosses. Even the actual in-game info box of Calamity says so!

So I ask : are these 24 bosses the FINAL number of bosses there will be once the mod is complete, is it actual news, like actually 24 bosses and I just completely forgot something making me think there are ony 22 currently in the mod, or is it either only two bosses lacking as of now, ore will there be as said in the trailer more then 25 bosses? Yarhim for sure is gonna be one with ow he's kinda behind all the lore stuff that leads to all the crap we have to tore through during the game, and I think Draedon is planned as a boss too, right? Then we have our 24 bosses, but then, what in the overloving flying unholy f**k is GOOZMA (or Noxus, as I just found out) suposed to be, and doing in the story and mod?! It looks like a gigantic one-eyed slime and a granite biome had a baby so far out in space it doesn't even need wings to fly!!!
Also before you get frustrated by my humor, if you can't take it, then why bother reading?

Now, as an unrelated question, I know that Calamitas had imprisonned Silva in a lot of polluted stuff at the bottom of the Sulphuric sea, and that she is weakened to the point of a quote on quote "eternal slumber", but wouldn't it be nice to have her in the game? For a lore-seeker like me, this would be amazing due to all she could reveal about Yarhim, Brealor, Statis and the war against the Jungle Tyrant. I also wonder if due to being the first dryad, she and the vanilla dryad npc would have quotes regarding each other. Maybe she could be an unlockable npc after defeating supreme Calamitas? I mean, think about it for a moment, Calamitas is the one who created Silva's prison (at least partially)... and I just read something like what seems like Calamitas might side with us in a later version... ok then...
Then how about after defeating Draedon? He did create the sludge used to weaken Silva after all. Plus, how does sludge alone contains a SOUL? There still has to be some magic involved in this, right? Even if there isn't, at least beating Draedon would make sense for maybe he could drop something to get Silva as a npc, or maybe spawn Silva stuck in sludge in the Sulphurous sea? I dunno, it's just ideas after all...

Alright, enough of my rambling, on to finding a bucket big enough to douse Providence...

I counted 24 bosses. (technically 25 if you count leviathan and siren on their own)
  1. Desert Scourge
  2. Crabulon
  3. Hive mind
  4. Perforator Hive
  5. Slime God
  6. Cryogen
  7. Brimstone Elemental
  8. Aquatic Scourge
  9. Calamitas
  10. Leviathan (And Siren)
  11. Astrum Aureus
  12. Plaguebringer Goliath
  13. Ravager
  14. Astrum Deus
  15. Profaned Guardians
  16. Bumblebirb
  17. Providence
  18. Ceaseless Void
  19. Storm Weaver
  20. Signus
  21. Polterghast
  22. Devourer of Gods
  23. Yharon
  24. Supreme Calamitas
Listed in the same order they appear in the boss list from the boss list mod.
And this doesn't list the minibosses. (there are 10 minibosses)

I counted 24 bosses. (technically 25 if you count leviathan and siren on their own)
  1. Desert Scourge
  2. Crabulon
  3. Hive mind
  4. Perforator Hive
  5. Slime God
  6. Cryogen
  7. Brimstone Elemental
  8. Aquatic Scourge
  9. Calamitas
  10. Leviathan (And Siren)
  11. Astrum Aureus
  12. Plaguebringer Goliath
  13. Ravager
  14. Astrum Deus
  15. Profaned Guardians
  16. Bumblebirb
  17. Providence
  18. Ceaseless Void
  19. Storm Weaver
  20. Signus
  21. Polterghast
  22. Devourer of Gods
  23. Yharon
  24. Supreme Calamitas
Listed in the same order they appear in the boss list from the boss list mod.
And this doesn't list the minibosses. (there are 10 minibosses)
i was about to post same LOL

Okay, hold up a minute, I know some bosses are still not in the mod yet, but still. I just watched the trailer, and it says "25+ bosses", the list actuall present bosses is 22, so obviously there are more to come, but then the very first post from MountainDrew states there are 24 bosses. Even the actual in-game info box of Calamity says so!

So I ask : are these 24 bosses the FINAL number of bosses there will be once the mod is complete, is it actual news, like actually 24 bosses and I just completely forgot something making me think there are ony 22 currently in the mod, or is it either only two bosses lacking as of now, ore will there be as said in the trailer more then 25 bosses? Yarhim for sure is gonna be one with ow he's kinda behind all the lore stuff that leads to all the crap we have to tore through during the game, and I think Draedon is planned as a boss too, right? Then we have our 24 bosses, but then, what in the overloving flying unholy f**k is GOOZMA (or Noxus, as I just found out) suposed to be, and doing in the story and mod?! It looks like a gigantic one-eyed slime and a granite biome had a baby so far out in space it doesn't even need wings to fly!!!
Also before you get frustrated by my humor, if you can't take it, then why bother reading?

Now, as an unrelated question, I know that Calamitas had imprisonned Silva in a lot of polluted stuff at the bottom of the Sulphuric sea, and that she is weakened to the point of a quote on quote "eternal slumber", but wouldn't it be nice to have her in the game? For a lore-seeker like me, this would be amazing due to all she could reveal about Yarhim, Brealor, Statis and the war against the Jungle Tyrant. I also wonder if due to being the first dryad, she and the vanilla dryad npc would have quotes regarding each other. Maybe she could be an unlockable npc after defeating supreme Calamitas? I mean, think about it for a moment, Calamitas is the one who created Silva's prison (at least partially)... and I just read something like what seems like Calamitas might side with us in a later version... ok then...
Then how about after defeating Draedon? He did create the sludge used to weaken Silva after all. Plus, how does sludge alone contains a SOUL? There still has to be some magic involved in this, right? Even if there isn't, at least beating Draedon would make sense for maybe he could drop something to get Silva as a npc, or maybe spawn Silva stuck in sludge in the Sulphurous sea? I dunno, it's just ideas after all...

Alright, enough of my rambling, on to finding a bucket big enough to douse Providence...
Love that idea bro, just keep writing:D

Yateveo Bloom, doesn't appear for me to create and also does not appear in the Browser Recipe mod.

Attachments

• yateveo_bloom.JPG
    yateveo_bloom.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 512
Back
Top Bottom