Game Mechanics Terraria idea thread

Fight for Biome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChaoticGamer

Terrarian
Well at the time being terraria is not getting the fact "Other World" but it is not too late to add things terraria dev, I just got done my tiny and little frustration that was the grudge ages ago. Still, I have an idea that you may want to listen/read the opportunity for you wish to provide terraria even more popular well this is your ticket of making possible making the game fun and better.
Lately, I've been ignoring any type of suggestion that is given easily I could give but none of them work out so far but all the sudden watching couple youtube videos and it came back in mind again for we had talked long ago about terraria fight for biome side for we had not seen so far but I think I figure out how to get the biome side with you if we remember the item that actually let slime to be passive what if we add another slot to have "Crest Item" for mark the players who can befriend within the biome. Its sort of the idea of "Dark Soul" where players make contributions to a fraction and now we just need a crafting table or an altar to craft the crest item for fighting a for fraction pretty much the zone will be clear and no monster will harm NPC when in uses, I think it is the best time to invite the idea board back on the list, after all, terraria: other world is not going pop up within another year or 2.
Let me know what do you think for should we fight for the biome or just being stuck as the players who try so hard defend themselves against hoards of monster that is trying to rip you to millions of pieces?

Otherworlds canceled.
Crest items would be a little op.
WALL OF TEXT. Formatting.
Your not going to be absolutely murdered by monsters with skill and good gear.
Title should be what’s the idea is about.
This should be in suggestions, not pc general talk.
I have absolutely no idea what this is really suggestioning.
I think he's suggesting that we gain the ability to join forces with the spreading biomes? It's honestly really hard to read...

Otherworlds canceled.
Crest items would be a little op.
WALL OF TEXT. Formatting.
Your not going to be absolutely murdered by monsters with skill and good gear.
Title should be what’s the idea is about.
This should be in suggestions, not pc general talk.
I have absolutely no idea what this is really suggestioning.
good gosh had everyone forgot that piece of loving sake of the old suggestion that ppl wanted to fight the side of biome for pretty much its an almost ancient history about this like I said it is LIKE DARK SOUL except for you fight for a side of the biome that actually you try invade the other unfriendly biome
I think he's suggesting that we gain the ability to join forces with the spreading biomes? It's honestly really hard to read...
As again correct in somewhat but this was old history book someone suggested but went unnoticed and everyone ignore it afterward 1-4 years ago(it was like 10 years ago to recall it), in fact the fighting for a biome side pretty much would or help near future for later on planning with TOW if they ever get back on (I would like to bring back dev of starbound to help the project once again). At the time being players wanted this idea during that time which players want joina fraction of the biome either they are fore crimsion, corruption, hallow, plain, or either something else for pretty much they wanted to have fun to go forth doing more reason to fight for.

It is very hard to understand what you are saying. If English is a language you still are learning, please consider using Google Translate.

Are you saying that a similar idea was suggested years ago and received support?

It is very hard to understand what you are saying. If English is a language you still are learning, please consider using Google Translate.

Are you saying that a similar idea was suggested years ago and received support?
hqdefault.jpg

If you still have problem with the my English go deal with trillions collage's teachers who try perfected English's grammar.

Anyway yes and I can't find it because it been lost for good gosh years that is past for terraria will always have millions ppl post and suggest on the place for long with word No I am not going look for the post to bring it up who suggested this long ago because is under piles of papers and document stacks that are everywhere.

If you still have problem with the my English go deal with trillions collage's teachers who try perfected English's grammar.

Anyway yes and I can't find it because it been lost for good gosh years that is past for terraria will always have millions ppl post and suggest on the place for long with word No I am not going look for the post to bring it up who suggested this long ago because is under piles of papers and document stacks that are everywhere.
Well that escalated quickly considering that he was trying to assist you.

He does not have "a problem" with your english. He is simply unable to read it as the your sentence structure is difficult to comprehend.

Last edited:
Well that escalated quickly considering that he was trying to assist you.

He does not have "a problem" with your english. He is simply unable to read it as the your sentence structure is difficult to comprehend.
Don't side topic here if your going have a problem.

Note it is side on critisim rule guideline
Important - Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

If your critic and have hard understanding someone's grammar you don't side track for this is a warning.

All right, enough is enough.

@ChaoticGamer, most of whatever you post is incomprehensible to humans. Don't mock people who just want to understand what it is you're trying to say.

It's you with the problem, not us. If you can't post your ideas clearly, then no developer is going to waste their time trying to decipher it.

All right, enough is enough.

@ChaoticGamer, most of whatever you post is incomprehensible to humans. Don't mock people who just want to understand what it is you're trying to say.

It's you with the problem, not us. If you can't post your ideas clearly, then no developer is going to waste their time trying to decipher it.
It is not a difficult step even thou it is not clarified to others how they wanted to read. It is pretty much simple base because ages ago person wanted to fight aside different type biome and wanted to be allied with it but he didn't have the mechanic idea so the guy's idea die out over a year then pass on.

For I figure the mechanic and try making simple as adding a lot calling "Crest" slot for players to actually alliance with a biome for players will not be harm by the biome and make it their home with them for the crafting materials to simple craft it at a table or either altar (demon altar) to simple craft the crest and making the monster passive or either support players to deal with the other biome, as it is simple for the biome you fight for can assist you in combat as long you hold their depending crest you have.

So please keep the people in mind if they have a problem with my grammar keep it in mind don't word it wrongly for it is much more "rude" if
If English is a language you still are learning
in other words, others will think your mocking people. For you might think you'll think the person has terrible grammar or either this or that it just you'll meet lots more people who might have a more incomplete giving explanation. Not everyone is perfect and not everyone is raised what they are for there will be errors.

It is not a difficult step even thou it is not clarified to others how they wanted to read. It is pretty much simple base because ages ago person wanted to fight aside different type biome and wanted to be allied with it but he didn't have the mechanic idea so the guy's idea die out over a year then pass on.

For I figure the mechanic and try making simple as adding a lot calling "Crest" slot for players to actually alliance with a biome for players will not be harm by the biome and make it their home with them for the crafting materials to simple craft it at a table or either altar (demon altar) to simple craft the crest and making the monster passive or either support players to deal with the other biome, as it is simple for the biome you fight for can assist you in combat as long you hold their depending crest you have.
I appreciate the explanation, it made the suggestion alot more clear. This is of course a rather powerful item. Is there some sort of catch?

So please keep the people in mind if they have a problem with my grammar keep it in mind don't word it wrongly for it is much more "rude" if

in other words, others will think your mocking people. For you might think you'll think the person has terrible grammar or either this or that it just you'll meet lots more people who might have a more incomplete giving explanation. Not everyone is perfect and not everyone is raised what they are for there will be errors.
Sorry if I came off as disrespectful, I didn't mean to. I was only trying to give advice.

I appreciate the explanation, it made the suggestion a lot more clear. This is, of course, a rather powerful item. Is there some sort of catch?

Sorry if I came off as disrespectful, I didn't mean to. I was only trying to give advice.
All is forgiven.
The only catch the other biome will try invade you back and take over just like how the corruption or crimson how they try temp take over the plain area which you'll have an all-out war going still that was the guy's OP was. This encourages players to have PvP so on forth or having bosses temp fight back keep their domain while players who try temp capture the bosses' biomes.

Now that you have gone into more detail, I can see that this is an interesting idea! Allying yourself with a certain biome would be very interesting and certainly would be a welcome addition. Perhaps a downside would that every town npc is allied with a certain biome and turns against you if you join an opposing one?

Now that you have gone into more detail, I can see that this is an interesting idea! Allying yourself with a certain biome would be very interesting and certainly would be a welcome addition. Perhaps a downside would that every town npc is allied with a certain biome and turns against you if you join an opposing one?
yea that was one those OP as well, for the guy's idea was adding new NPC that has different fraction it was, I don't remember much but he had nearly everything added and worked so hard for it but afterward, it died out due of everyone forgetting the post behind.

Back
Top Bottom