• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((OK. Guess he just left to somewhere then...))

"...Isn't it in another realm though? As far as I'm aware, that's not the most feasasble thing in the world for us to do."

Nah, it’s fine. It was silly to ask. *I get up and run off. I comeback with a shy Beta, who looks different*

Why did you do this?

You look cute!

Attachments

• 57FD3739-711D-4179-B8FE-D3A83D16BFF2.png
    57FD3739-711D-4179-B8FE-D3A83D16BFF2.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 66
(The entirety of CabnvpR then, given they are in space in a large fleet with large ships decked out in heavy firepower that can probably wreak havoc on Titan Starships, given the technology of it. The Shadows would be able to detect it thanks to salvaged tech, plus teleportation technology, and the fact that General is at Ssnakee's ship.)

Last edited:
(its not my call but i don't think its fair to just have... a ridiculous amount of armies that cant be attacked because anything else is god modding or they are invisible to everything. also its not Titanfall)
*Sensors show they are holding standard pattern, no indication of abnormal movement*
(From now on when i do a windoes power down it means it will be my last message for the night)

(Likewise with you. But CabnvpR has an enormous army for lore purposes as space pirates and for those who chase Ssnakee, and for the Shadows, you only came after them when they began their attack, not before. So it isn't fair for you to somehow know everything right out of the gate. Especially with giant titans. At least research and get actual permission about what you are attacking before attacking it. Plus, they aren't invisible to everything, you just need the actual coordinates. Which you failed to get, alongside with any permission. You could have gone and made a base of some faction far far away instead, but of course not, just have to go to other people's bases that's not the RPer's base.)

Last edited:
(I like the windows XP log off idea lol)
(The CabnvpR will detect any ship entering high earth orbit. They are in low earth orbit. Also yellow for me is a temp colour allocated to them. Different shades are different members.)
"Sir, we are picking up a ship entering high earth orbit."
"What is its trajectory and velocity?"

“HOLY :red:
Dart darts out of the hangar
“THE RAPTOR’S :red:ING DEAD!”

Perfect, now to wait for the rest to find out....

(Honsteley i have lost intrest in this argument Animus and its getting in the way of the RP s lets just drop it. im sorry.)
(Edit cuz forgot the RP stuff)
*The ship is maintainging a standard high Earth orbit like a satilite, maintaining altitude*

(Fine. I'll drop it. But, given you want a base to attack, then here's something for you to attack.)
*A metal base within a mountain sends a distress signal. Of course, careful people who listen to it will know that it's fake. But it appears to be a lure to get people who think they can wipe the base out, for all the loot they have.*
(And yes, you can destroy it all you want. The fake distress signal is the main big 'hey we are over here' sign.)

(well the entire titan thing just disapeard for some unknown reason (i can explain it later) and thus they cant attack and while your people and all dont know this the ship in orbit is friendley so... i might think of something)

Back
Top Bottom