Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid Gold
you-get-money-meme-oprah.jpg
I might consider dying my armor reflective gold or mount. Heck, I’ll dye my entire self gold wahaha

Will there be any new mobs for Martian madness event.
[doublepost=1566661850,1566661440][/doublepost]I have an iPad 6th gen, will that play large worlds online without any problems?

I see. Guess I never saw that. Also wow you can look epic in terraria. Am I the only one who uses armor as vanity and better armor as equipment?

5zUNd11.jpg

My summoner wearing the Lunatic Cultist mask and lunar cultist robe, with negative dye on everything

tdRNhU5.jpg

The blood moon does interesting things lol I like that color, though... Too bad it's only possible with the blood moon's red tint to everything

LRXn6d9.jpg

Blurrier pic of my ranger... red dye on the light pet and burning hades dye on Cenx's wings. Negative dye on the shield. Mount not pictured, but it's a UFO with solar dye equipped. Wearing Lazure's developer vanity set with silver and stardust dye on the robe and circlet respectively

I think the Frost Legion needs to be balanced or removed. It is actually useless.

Or at least give the snowmen some actual loot XP All they drop are snow blocks. They don't even drop hats... Those you have to buy from the clothier. Otherwise all you get are the banners. All the hassle of getting the summon item and fighting off masses of homicidal snowmen, and you get absolutely SFA for it

Last edited:
Will my worlds be deleted?
Nothing will happen to your worlds and characters in any update on any platform.

Docked split screen implies switch I believe.
asking if your worlds would be deleted isnt implying that he is on a switch. he didnt mention splitscreen unless it was edited it.

Will there be any new mobs for Martian madness event.
[doublepost=1566661850,1566661440][/doublepost]I have an iPad 6th gen, will that play large worlds online without any problems?
Check the requirements, it specifies the minimum device requirement for ios, if you cant find it the requirements are 1.5gbs of ram and some other stuff.

Nothing will happen to your worlds and characters in any update on any platform.

asking if your worlds would be deleted isnt implying that he is on a switch. he didnt mention splitscreen unless it was edited it.

Check the requirements, it specifies the minimum device requirement for ios, if you cant find it the requirements are 1.5gbs of ram and some other stuff.
I didn't catch the quote in his/her post. I never said asking if your world would be deleted implied switch...I clearly stated that "dock" implied switch. Regardless, I've deleted the post.

5zUNd11.jpg

My summoner wearing the Lunatic Cultist mask and lunar cultist robe, with negative dye on everything

tdRNhU5.jpg

The blood moon does interesting things lol I like that color, though... Too bad it's only possible with the blood moon's red tint to everything

LRXn6d9.jpg

Blurrier pic of my ranger... red dye on the light pet and burning hades dye on Cenx's wings. Negative dye on the shield. Mount not pictured, but it's a UFO with solar dye equipped. Wearing Lazure's developer vanity set with silver and stardust dye on the robe and circlet respectively

Or at least give the snowmen some actual loot XP All they drop are snow blocks. They don't even drop hats... Those you have to buy from the clothier. Otherwise all you get are the banners. All the hassle of getting the summon item and fighting off masses of homicidal snowmen, and you get absolutely SFA for it
Dang that looks nice! I can’t wait until negative dye comes to mobile (unless it already is)

My question is... Will these Critter shampoos be applicable to normal pets? One more idea, light pets? Imagine being able to use this item to change the light color, if that's possible. Also, the name of the shampoo seems to indicate that they will also be able to be used on actual "critters" like bunnies and birds that you caught with a net...

My question is... Will these Critter shampoos be applicable to normal pets? One more idea, light pets? Imagine being able to use this item to change the light color, if that's possible. Also, the name of the shampoo seems to indicate that they will also be able to be used on actual "critters" like bunnies and birds that you caught with a net...
pets and light pets already have dyes, same ones for accecories and armor if im not mistaken

Is there a possibility of a 4th member being added to the Frost Legion in the 1.4 Patch? If not, if all of you were able to add one mob to the Frost Legion what would it be?
I really hope so. I want to fight an explosive snowman. In fact they should add the crawling hand and the solar cultists too while they're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom