Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will i ever be able to transfer my mobile saves to PC after the update comes out? since the console, mobile and PC versions of the game will all have the same content and whatnot now

will i ever be able to transfer my mobile saves to PC after the update comes out? since the console, mobile and PC versions of the game will all have the same content and whatnot now

That cannot happen, as Mobile and PC are not even on par on version numbers yet. Furthermore, there has yet to be any sign of cross-compatibility to the three major ports of Terraria. ~:)

At long last - and after many, many times asked for - we can finally reveal the launch date for the upcoming Terraria 1.3 Mobile Update!

In case you didn't figure it out from our Mobile Enigma video from earlier this week, the big day is....

View attachment 225340
Very special shoutouts to Apollyon (∆ㄕ◊レレㄚ◊и#9350), who worked as a team with Pikachu (Pikachu#3232), シRickjoseeツ (シRickjoseeツ#4924), and |ყσµɳɠ ℓεɠσℓαร|(|ყσµɳɠ ℓεɠσℓαร|#0586) from Discord, and @The Real Bryan and Mine® working together from TCF for solving the mystery the soonest that we could find on each platform!

(If you got a correct guess in sooner, sorry we missed it!)

That's right, in a few short weeks, you will have all of that Terraria 1.3 goodness - along with a complete overhaul and re-design of the Mobile Terraria experience - in your hands! We know you are as excited as we are! This has been a long time coming, but we are confident and thrilled with how things turned out, and we think everyone will agree that it was well worth the wait.

We will have a full set of release notes, plans, and information for everyone to digest on launch day, but for now, here are a few bits of info to keep in mind:

What platforms will receive Terraria 1.3 on launch day?
  • Android (Google Play) and iOS devices that meet the minimum specifications (see below) will receive the update on launch day.
  • Amazon devices will follow at a later date (not too long, we hope!)
index.php

Will my device run Terraria 1.3? What if my device does not meet the minimum specifications?
  • Please open the spoiler below to review the minimum and recommended specifications for Mobile Terraria 1.3.

MOBILE 1.3 SPECIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS BY PLATFORM

index.php
iOS
index.php
Recommended (Required for use of/playing on Large Worlds and for making full use of graphics settings, etc)
  • Metal Enabled Devices (A7 or newer chipset)
  • iOS 8.0+
  • 1.5+ GB of RAM
Example Devices (not all-inclusive): iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 and newer

Minimum Required (Required to receive and play the 1.3 Update)
  • Metal Enabled Devices (A7 or newer chipset)
  • iOS 8.0+
  • 1GB of RAM
Example Devices (Not all-inclusive): iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2

***Note that devices with higher specifications will naturally see better performance overall and have greater capability for hosting multiplayer sessions, using more intensive graphic settings, etc.***

index.php

index.php
Android
index.php

Recommended (Required for use of/playing on Large Worlds and for making full use of graphics settings, etc)
  • Android 4.3+
  • Open GL ES 3.0
  • 1.5+ GB RAM

Example Devices (not all-inclusive): Google Pixel - Huawei Mate 10 Lite - LGE LG K20 Plus - Motorola moto g(6) - OnePlus 5 - Samsung Galaxy Note8 – Samsung Galaxy S7 - Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Minimum Required
  • Android 4.3+
  • Open GL ES 3.0
  • 1GB RAM

Example Devices: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) - Lenovo TAB 10 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Samsung Galaxy S5 - Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)

***Note that devices with higher specifications will naturally see better performance overall and have greater capability for hosting multiplayer sessions, using more intensive graphic settings, etc.***
  • If your device does not meet the minimum specifications, then you will not receive the 1.3 update - however, your current 1.2.4 version of Terraria Mobile will continue to operate as it currently does.
index.php

Will this update cost me anything?
  • Only all of your free time as you get hopelessly drawn in to all of the amazing new content and features.
  • If you meant money, then Terraria 1.3 is free to all current owners of Mobile Terraria.
I have a question. What time zone and time will Terraria 1.3 mobile be released? This has been itching my head for days. Thank you! :happy:

I have a question. What time zone and time will Terraria 1.3 mobile be released? This has been itching my head for days. Thank you! :happy:

I see that you are new to the forums (unless you have been lurking for a while, like me! ~:p)! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the times that you will spend in here! ~;)

Don’t forget about Star vs. the Forces of Evil, another Disney show which ended as recently as June... such an amazing, hilarious show that could be on par with Gravity Falls with the weirdness... ~:(
Actually, I saw a part of star vs. Force of the evil yesterday, it was good and I got sad because I didn't have anything to watch whole show. (I have a notepad with name of shows I want to watch and star is in it) but sadly, if it ends, I'll get really depressed that even music can't free my soul from pain. I kinda get addicted to shows, like Adventure time, gravity falls, and even cars. I wanted to cry for all of them when ended. But now I'm much better because of my next post :)

Last edited:
10 days left.
(I want to count down days left to release in this thread everyday) :)
9 days left.
now 8 days left.
6 days left until the big day, everyone! Hang in there! ~;)
Now 5 days left. Wooho :)
What could I say except... 4 days left.
(it supposed to be you're welcome. idk o_O :confused: )
3 days to go. Hooray.
2 days left. (I run out of hoorays! :) )
Just 1 day left. The update is tomorrow. Huzzah! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom