Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the hard work put into the mobile update! I'm waiting for Amazon to add the update. One question: How can I find out what, if any, version of Opengl my device (Lenovo TB-X304F) has? I couldn't find anything in settings nor did googling help other than explaining what it was.

Thank you for all the hard work put into the mobile update! I'm waiting for Amazon to add the update. One question: How can I find out what, if any, version of Opengl my device (Lenovo TB-X304F) has? I couldn't find anything in settings nor did googling help other than explaining what it was.
Try googling what chip your device uses. Then google what OpenGL that chip uses.

So I'm happy to be able to play in 1.3 on mobile, but I'm the only one to have noticed that the controllers are not compatible?
I do not understand, it's very important on a game like this. Expert mode is unplayable on the touch screen!
I think the controllers were compatible in 1.2, why this change ...
(Sorry for the spelling, I'm french)

At long last. The controls need a little bit more options in some places, but at long last. I no longer need to worry for this version's future.

Je suis donc heureux de pouvoir jouer en 1.3 sur mobile, mais je suis le seul à avoir remarqué que les contrôleurs ne sont pas compatibles?
Je ne comprends pas, c'est très important sur un jeu comme celui-ci. Le mode expert est injouable sur l'écran tactile!
Je pense que les contrôleurs étaient compatibles en 1.2, pourquoi ce changement ...
(Désolé pour l'orthographe, je suis français)
Controller support is planned for the next major update (it's not as easy as it may seem to some).

Hey, where Xbox One gamepad support?
Same answer applies.

Has anyone got a server going? I want that IP address!

How does the dedicated server work, I downloaded and it's just a load of files.

I did the leg work for you just now, your device uses the A53 which supports up to OpenGL 3.2 you're all set.

The 1.3 big wait is over
And a new 1.4 big wait just begun.

Also nice work DR studio. Hope you can keep the speed for the future updates.

I just tried it and I gotta say: as much as this update is nice, the UI needs a lot of tweaking. first of all the button for flying, it's so uncomfortable to use plus it's on the same side as your attack button, so you can't shoot and fly at the time (double tapping on the left stick is even worse if you're in a combat situation). This will make you lose bossfights, a lot. It needs to go back to simply pulling your analog stick up. The UI is also very messy and half the time when I try to shoot I end up :red:ing myself over because for some reason the game thinks I'm pressing the grappling hook button. Also when you use a healing potion the game does not automatically bring you back to your previously used item and with how small the toolbar is, that's very annoying. At the very least you need to let us modify the ui more, instead of just moving blocks of buttons around. Unfortunately it really feels that this update was developed with a tablet in mind instead of a phone (and your screenshots confirm that)

Guys I just received the update (NA). The controller will take some time to get used to but hopefully we get Xbox (PS) controller support later. Thxx for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom