Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Как вы можете так испортить управление? Пожалуйста, верните прыжок в правую палку! Невозможно играть.;(

Since I can't enjoy the update I need to go back to the previous version, but directly I can't download the application in google play because it disappeared.
There isn't a rollback option, unfortunately. If you send a report, perhaps it can be quickly fixed.

When will the Amazon fire update come out?
There isn't a date announced for that yet, sorry.

What do you mean by "major update"?
The 1.4 or so another update that will arrive in not too long? : /
I mean the next planned update, vs. bug-fix patches.

Let us get through the immediate issues with this release, we'll have news in a few days (hopefully) about what comes next.

The game says your device does not match the hardware requirements of this application

But i have A 1.5 Gb ram phone
*Samsung J3 2016
The game just shows pink
Please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-27-16-04-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-27-16-04-15.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 169
Getting used to the new controls. I have a bad performance in my old world (In some places the fps drops to 5) but in 1.3 worlds the game runs very smooth, which is the only thing I care about rn. So happy with the new update :rslime:

I feel like the update will be great however I don’t think that my world converted and also the new control scheme is decent but i can’t stand that you have to double tap to fly and if i wanted to use the button then it would be impossible to combat

I feel like the update will be great however I don’t think that my world converted and also the new control scheme is decent but i can’t stand that you have to double tap to fly and if i wanted to use the button then it would be impossible to combat
Why do you think your old world didn't convert? Did you happen to have any unusual items in it like superstacks (items that are stacked above the normal amount)?

You can send in your old world to DR Studios. It is located in your "OldSaves" folder. Here is more info on that: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

And here is where you can send in your world file along with as many details as possible: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

I never seem to be able to use mobile controls on a tablet. I have an iPad Pro 10.5 and my hands are just not built for on-screen controls while holding a big piece of glass and metal. Really hope the controller support returns soon.

Can cloud saves be converted? I deleted my app and local content but I still have some characters and worlds in the cloud from the 1.2 update.

I think that these new controls are a joke. And i know ”just test them, it will be fine” but it just so hard to combat with the jump button. Also it is just as hard to use the master ninja gear as it was with the old controls.

Just my opinion.

Can cloud saves be converted? I deleted my app and local content but I still have some characters and worlds in the cloud from the 1.2 update.
Yes, they can. Check the links in the first post regarding Backup and Restore, put the cloud saves into the OldSaves folder on your device, and restart the game. It should convert them for you.

Double tapping or using separate button to jump doesn't feel comfortable.
Version 1.2 approach to this aspect seems to be more user friendly since "jump" is pressed much more frequently than "up".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom