tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Update v2.005
Made Chaos Armor drop off of enemies, made Deadshroom Solution craftable. Tweaked the Granite Energy Staff's recipe. Fixed mispelling in the Studded Blowpipe's tooltip.
Wrestled with a tile drawing error, not sure if it's good. Added Deadshroom Remover to counterract possible error.
NOTE: Some worlds may fail to draw, and I don't have a fix for this. They should be good though...hopefully.

Immediately report to me if the world starts being drawn improperly. Otherwise, have fun! :p

Granite Cores and my Granite longbow don't load, both of those items are unloaded and won't load in even after i reloaded the mod.

Literally everything except the Granite Teleport Ball (now Granite Teleporter), the Chaos Armour and the Boulder Throw.

You should put in a boss like the king bee which in order to craft the spawning item you need: 2x ruby 10x abeemonation 1x platinum/gold crown and you need to be in a jungle biome to spawn him. I will leave the health and defense and attack up to you and your teammates but don’t forget minions.

I'll turn that suggestion down. That just seems like a harder Queen Bee, which is kinda boring. Sorry.
Plus that'd be a pain to sprite.

What happened to the void? I'm not sad to see the swamp go, it just really didn't fit with it being underground. Could have been super fun on the surface with alligators and huge mosquitoes trying to kill you as the soggy ground tries to suck you in. Mosquitoes could even give a malaria debuff.

I didn't have enough motivation to finish the Void, and I was unhappy with how a lot of it turned out. That, and with some coding problems, and I couldn't make myself finish it.

Could you post a download link for the last update before deadshroom biome update, if you can, please?

It's been a while, hasn't it?

New stuff is happening. It's already in the main post, but here:
- - -
As of v2.006, the Deadshroom will be getting a couple of more additions that will make it feel more alive...or dead, as it were. A couple of enemies, and maybe more...
The Purity will be getting a couple new viewpoints as well. Maybe they're the same though.
Teaser.png
The Desert is also going to be a bit more useful in Hardmode.

Could you add support for dart expansion mod (I mean make blowpipes from that mod, have increased speed with Reed accessory, which is from your mod)? And snowball staff seems not to do any damage. Also, I hope that you will post more content fron your old version.

I'll look into that mod, and see what I can do.
I must've not tested the snowball staff, I'll fix it shortly.
I can't promise anything from the old mod, most of it will not be coming back. It just wasn't designed as well as it could be, and I'm much better at making stuff now. Hopefully that is good enough?

Back
Top Bottom