tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

ok

so

how do i get spears out of the wall/doors?

picked up trident, held in hand ald right clicked, and it was thrown. now i cannot pick it up anymore(left/right click does not work for sure)

Hello, I have an issue with calamity mod. Whenever I toggle on revengeance mod from calamity,bosses stay at 1 hp no mtter what. Is there any way to fix this?
I suggest you to clear all vanilla bosses before coming to another bosses from different mods. This should work, for me at least. It happens to vanilla bosses only. Really annoying

Thanks for filling me in but I think you should've told me to disable the item overhaul, because I did just that and no texture problems show up. In any case I'll be playing this now.
That will also effeftively disable a lot of the features of Overhaul. Like reloading guns and the new grappling hook system (Which I have mixed feelings about. It's helpful at times, and sometimes I forget. Not a big issue). If you are satisfied with losing those features then I guess you got what you wanted

Can I play this on the tmodloader v0.11.4 update? If I reload the mod to play it says it is not compatible with the update.

How to place my chair? my character rotate were i have cursor... how to disable it?
go to overhaul option it should be there, but i forgot what its called(dont worry the overhaul options are self explanatory)
main menu > overhaul options

Hi everybody,
first of all, hat off to the creator of this wonderful mod, it is really refreshing and it has many very cool ideas. We are group of gamers from SK EU that was previously playing vanilla game and now we are trying modded content.

1) Right now we tried Thorium + Spirit + some smaller modes (Antiaris and GRealm). Ideally we would like also add Overhaul + Leveled mod ... but we are unsure about cooperation between these two mods as devs from each mod had/has got beef between themselves and now ... we are just not sure what to use safely....

On related news - we tested overhaul and we like most features. We also have some question on features we want to change a little bit

1) Is there a way to turn off stepping for ward when using weapon?
2) When opening chest - why do you always also swing weapon ? Is it possible to separate interact button and right click attack from overhaul ??

Also, I wish you lot of fans, mod is very good, maybe a bit more of options for mod customization ... :)
Best Wishes

go to overhaul option it should be there, but i forgot what its called(dont worry the overhaul options are self explanatory)
main menu > overhaul options
In overhaul settings> clientside settings> camera settings i have Fixed camera On. But in game my character moves Head where i have cursor , and i didn't know how to disable it.

That will also effeftively disable a lot of the features of Overhaul. Like reloading guns and the new grappling hook system (Which I have mixed feelings about. It's helpful at times, and sometimes I forget. Not a big issue). If you are satisfied with losing those features then I guess you got what you wanted
I'm fine with losing them as long as the textures on my character remains consistent. I'm not sure if the author is able to add in option to disable arm rotation while maintaining the items overhaul, that would be ideal. But I don't know how feasible that would be or even if it's worth doing so for a small number of people.

I'm fine with losing them as long as the textures on my character remains consistent. I'm not sure if the author is able to add in option to disable arm rotation while maintaining the items overhaul, that would be ideal. But I don't know how feasible that would be or even if it's worth doing so for a small number of people.
yea i even requested to add some options to disable bossdeath animation it bugs with calamity but theres no reply since
with so few people asking for certain things it barely reaches them so lets just wait since overhaul is not having an update for a long time, it might be already added they are just not replying,

I have a problem related to the zooming feature of the npc talking. When I loaded up my game the other day and even today. My screen is constantly zoomed in on me and I cant do anything. I tried restarting everything, the game steam the entire PC etc. But nothing worked. Even dying didn't fix it.. any solutions would help.

I have a problem related to the zooming feature of the npc talking. When I loaded up my game the other day and even today. My screen is constantly zoomed in on me and I cant do anything. I tried restarting everything, the game steam the entire PC etc. But nothing worked. Even dying didn't fix it.. any solutions would help.
go to main menu
main menu > overhaul setting > gameplay setting > camera > zoom on NPC dialog = off/no, fixed Camera = yes/on,

yea i even requested to add some options to disable bossdeath animation it bugs with calamity but theres no reply since
with so few people asking for certain things it barely reaches them so lets just wait since overhaul is not having an update for a long time, it might be already added they are just not replying,
Sadly, I'm the only person complaining about the character textures in overhaul and he might not add an option to disable arm rotation since no one else complains about it, however since some people are complaining about the boss death animation, he'll likely add an option to disable it since it's clashes with a major mod people love. Nonetheless being able to disable the item overhaul is worth not dealing with texture problems on my characters, but I would hope the author adds in the option to disable arm rotation like there is for head rotation and the game can just use the textures of vanilla terraria, so I can enjoy the new combat system without texture issues. But we'll see what happens in the future.

Sadly, I'm the only person complaining about the character textures in overhaul and he might not add an option to disable arm rotation since no one else complains about it, however since some people are complaining about the boss death animation, he'll likely add an option to disable it since it's clashes with a major mod people love. Nonetheless being able to disable the item overhaul is worth not dealing with texture problems on my characters, but I would hope the author adds in the option to disable arm rotation like there is for head rotation and the game can just use the textures of vanilla terraria, so I can enjoy the new combat system without texture issues. But we'll see what happens in the future.
well theres a mod that is still upcoming the "SHADERS MOD" and its a massive texture pack mod, and surely this will clash with OVERHAUL textures and im sure many players will love this so about by the update 1.4 overhaul might have to add options for its own textures so its users can play its mechanics with others safely

altho i will try posting my suggestions about it later on after i confirm the date when the shaders mod is released

lmao second time i got inkullable bee quen which spawn at summer, the only thing that can kill her is save and quit button
[doublepost=1567670606,1567670477][/doublepost]i even tried kill her with cheatsheet, she just flies around with 1hp, taking for 10k dmg and giving 0 :red:s about it

lmao second time i got inkullable bee quen which spawn at summer, the only thing that can kill her is save and quit button
[doublepost=1567670606,1567670477][/doublepost]i even tried kill her with cheatsheet, she just flies around with 1hp, taking for 10k dmg and giving 0 :red:s about it
you have calamity and the calamity revengance mode AI ovverides the overhaul AI and causes the boss to be unkillable
it happens on Eye of cthulu, skeletron, skeletron prime, the twins
and YES YOU NEED HERO'S mod to remove it, if you are starting a new map make sure you kill all these bosses before turning on the revengance,

you have calamity and the calamity revengance mode AI ovverides the overhaul AI and causes the boss to be unkillable
it happens on Eye of cthulu, skeletron, skeletron prime, the twins
and YES YOU NEED HERO'S mod to remove it, if you are starting a new map make sure you kill all these bosses before turning on the revengance,
So only heros mod can fix it, can you tell me how? i just cant get on my pc for 1more week, so some info on how to solve it will be good.

So only heros mod can fix it, can you tell me how? i just cant get on my pc for 1more week, so some info on how to solve it will be good.
download hero's mod (its an administrative mod for multiplayer but works verry well in single player)
if the boss wont die just clock mob remover on the hero's mod it will instantly delete all mob(not NPC) in the map but the boss is not considered killed
if you want to kill the boss on a map where revengance is already casted = download Calamity addon (this mod have something to remove revengance and make the boss killable again(just dont use it when boss is alive(it will crash)) you can craft it with 10 dirts or just get it using hero's item cheat)
LOL

download hero's mod (its an administrative mod for multiplayer but works verry well in single player)
if the boss wont die just clock mob remover on the hero's mod it will instantly delete all mob(not NPC) in the map but the boss is not considered killed
if you want to kill the boss on a map where revengance is already casted = download Calamity addon (this mod have something to remove revengance and make the boss killable again(just dont use it when boss is alive(it will crash)) you can craft it with 10 dirts or just get it using hero's item cheat)
LOL
Im so confused rn, which addon for calamity, can you give me the name? Or I just reuse thing that turns on revengance?

Back
Top Bottom