Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Microsoft .NET Framework Error:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application...
Details:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.ModBrowser.UIModDownloadItem.IconDownloadComplete(Object sender, DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadDataCompleted(DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataOperationCompleted(Object arg)
some of your mods might be conflicting or its outdated, try removing your mods and putting them 1 by 1
or update the entire Tmod if its not the latest

it's actually caused by imgur since that website is banned on my country. it would be good if there was a option to turn off loading images from imgur or better make this option default and add a option to turn on loading images with a warning that it will cause issues on countries that imgur is banned on. it's not crashing the game but makes browsing in the mod browser very slow since it tries to get images for about 10 sec every time you scroll down then error pops up.

it's actually caused by imgur since that website is banned on my country. it would be good if there was a option to turn off loading images from imgur or better make this option default and add a option to turn on loading images with a warning that it will cause issues on countries that imgur is banned on. it's not crashing the game but makes browsing in the mod browser very slow since it tries to get images for about 10 sec every time you scroll down then error pops up.
ow i see well i think the creator of the Tmod is the only one who can fix that

I tried to reinstall terraria (Steam) with the tmodloader installer (downloaded at the moment) deleting the mods folder, and the same thing still appears:

System.IO.IOException: You cannot create a file that already exists.

en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
en System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
en Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.GetNewLogFile(String baseName)
en Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.ConfigureAppenders()
en Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
en Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

using tmodloader 10.1.5 if it works but not with 11.4 :(
Delete the logs folder. MyGames/TErraria/ModLoader/Logs

I upgraded to the new version, and am trying to start a new playthrough with my friend, but neither of us can progress making a world when it comes to a certain part. We both have the same modpack, shared through discord. Whenever we try and create a world, it gets a bit laggy but powers through. Then it gets to a point about halfway where it says, "Generating Ruines." Ruines spelled like that intentionally. After it gets to that part in the making, it just stays there and doesn't load. Terraria is still open, the background is moving, and I can move my cursor, but the bar to Generate the "Ruines" doesn't fill. It stays empty. Is there a fix for this? I'm using version 11.4.

I upgraded to the new version, and am trying to start a new playthrough with my friend, but neither of us can progress making a world when it comes to a certain part. We both have the same modpack, shared through discord. Whenever we try and create a world, it gets a bit laggy but powers through. Then it gets to a point about halfway where it says, "Generating Ruines." Ruines spelled like that intentionally. After it gets to that part in the making, it just stays there and doesn't load. Terraria is still open, the background is moving, and I can move my cursor, but the bar to Generate the "Ruines" doesn't fill. It stays empty. Is there a fix for this? I'm using version 11.4.
you have tremor mod?
if its the tremor ruins then yes its buggy thats why i dont play tremor (i stick with Calamity and Fargowiltas for addon mods)

Weird new problem; mine only launches in 32 bit, aka in the background. Unmodded Terraria works fine, but TmodLoader currently breaks it. I normally also run x64 version, but switching files around does nothing. I have the problem where it keeps the client.log.old file, which I can delete to get around that problem, but nothing else works. I've restarted steam, restarted my computer, reinstalled both Terraria and Tmodloader, the newest version, but nothings making any difference. I've also tried running the game in a couple different compatibility modes, and deleting my log folder to try and fix the old client file problem.

Any suggestions?

Weird new problem; mine only launches in 32 bit, aka in the background. Unmodded Terraria works fine, but TmodLoader currently breaks it. I normally also run x64 version, but switching files around does nothing. I have the problem where it keeps the client.log.old file, which I can delete to get around that problem, but nothing else works. I've restarted steam, restarted my computer, reinstalled both Terraria and Tmodloader, the newest version, but nothings making any difference. I've also tried running the game in a couple different compatibility modes, and deleting my log folder to try and fix the old client file problem.

Any suggestions?
TModloader 64 bit is a different installation. Refer to the official 64 bit thread for the download link.

On linux I can't install any mods through the mod browser (I could install them by manually downloading the mod and copying them to the mod directory) and I couldn't save games. The whole thing would just not be there when I came back to it. I did ask to put the character in the cloud, if that helps.

Hello!

I'm having trouble with Providence!
Of course, I mean the boss from Calamity Mod
When I start to attack him and get 10 seconds after starting the fight, the game crashes and turns off!

Please help!

Hello I just installed Tmodloader v0.11.4 and getting the following error message everytime I try to scroll through new mods in the Mod Browser.

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.ModBrowser.UIModDownloadItem.IconDownloadComplete(Object sender, DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadDataCompleted(DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataOperationCompleted(Object arg)

When I click *Continue* the indenting of the mod download button(s) settle in correctly.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom