Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those experiencing crashes:

I managed to significantly reduce crashing on my device, by switching fps cap from 60 to 30 in the game settings. I recommend doing the same.

To all those experiencing crashes:

I managed to significantly reduce crashing on my device, by switching fps cap from 60 to 30 in the game settings. I recommend doing the same.

I already set 30 FPS as my default cap, and the crash rate is still abnormally high. I already sent bug reports about these crashes, so my best bet is to continue to wait and hope that the hotfix next week will fix the bugs that are causing this, even though it is not guaranteed that this will happen. ~:)

Hi,

It’s me again.

Spend more time in the terraria world. Awesome that the developers was able to add the 1.3 content. I am really enjoying the game.

Controller scheme doesn’t seem to bother me at all. Maybe because I am using a slightly larger screen (iPhone 7). my fingers are big though.

Again my hat is off to the developers. Keep it up. I hope the next content update will be here for the mobile players as well.

I mean including journeys end as well

I can dream right.

Hi,

It’s me again.

Spend more time in the terraria world. Awesome that the developers was able to add the 1.3 content. I am really enjoying the game.

Controller scheme doesn’t seem to bother me at all. Maybe because I am using a slightly larger screen (iPhone 7). my fingers are big though.

Again my hat is off to the developers. Keep it up. I hope the next content update will be here for the mobile players as well.

I mean including journeys end as well

I can dream right.

Oh, it will be coming, just probably not available until like 2 years later, but it could be faster, considering how it took DR Studios about 8 months since their introduction to buildup 1.3 from the ground up! ~:)

And yes, you can definitely dream, dream and friends for sure! ~;)

(Hopefully that reference makes sense! ~:p)

Copy it from the files app and get it to them - @Neviskio is on Discord, that is one way.

I'll ask if they have others.

Next fix wave should be early next week - not sure if it will address your issues or not.
You did send your world in, yes? (I think you said you did?)

Otherwise, would have to defer to @Neviskio or @Angryhippo

I can’t remember if I did, could you tell me how to send off my files? I can’t find the option to when using the url to report bugs from the official discord

While patiently waiting for the Amazon Android version to be released, I was wondering if the block swapping feature mentioned a while back made it into the update? Thanks!

Hi,

I just updated to 1.3 on my iPhone 5. But I can't upgrade to iOS 11, so I can't download the Files App, and so I can't access my Save files. My Terraria got updated to 1.3,but now anytime I tap on Singleplayer to play a game, the game crashes. I just want to take my sale files off and move them to my ipad. Any help? The instructions assume I have Files to access them. But like I said, I can't do tht.

Thanks!

Hi,

I just updated to 1.3 on my iPhone 5. But I can't upgrade to iOS 11, so I can't download the Files App, and so I can't access my Save files. My Terraria got updated to 1.3,but now anytime I tap on Singleplayer to play a game, the game crashes. I just want to take my sale files off and move them to my ipad. Any help? The instructions assume I have Files to access them. But like I said, I can't do tht.

Thanks!
You should be able to use any available file explorer app.

This one has good reviews (for what that's worth): ‎FE File Explorer: File Manager

Hope that helps (I don't have any iOS devices myself).

I think everyone is enjoying the 1.3 update, it's quite silent here :)

That’s quite true. The hype was like a volcano, erupting suddenly, with fans of the update messaging here rapidly. As time went by, the volcano died down, with progressively less messages from users until the only ones that are posted here are usually messages in regards to the controls, bugs, or when the next hotfix will come. ~:)

I need help, when I defeat the wall of flesh it doesn’t spawn in hardmode, when I enter it’ll say, “setting hardmode,” but it’ll glitch out and not work. :0

I need help, when I defeat the wall of flesh it doesn’t spawn in hardmode, when I enter it’ll say, “setting hardmode,” but it’ll glitch out and not work. :0
I'm pretty sure that someone told us this before. Hope it gets fixed in next update :)
[doublepost=1567947277,1567947077][/doublepost]
Just unlocked hardmode but the game was so laggy so I just went back to the menu to save and reset the game, and I just saw "Setting hard mode" instead of "Saving world data" so I thought that the world wasn't saved. Spoiler: I was right. When I tried to open the world again it said "Setting hard mode" again and the game crashed. The world didn't save so it still pre-hardmode, but my character has been saved so I have the hammer. Anyway, is this a known bug or should I report it?
Found it. :)

I think everyone is enjoying the 1.3 update, it's quite silent here :)

Well yes, but actually no lol I'm waiting the next update hoping they include the new options for controls (including auto swing) and more optimizations for ilumination and the game in general bc it runs under 25-20 fps almost all the time on my device(it used to be 60 fps on the 1.2.12785 version :( . Waiting for the new update in the next week patiently. :)

Well yes, but actually no lol I'm waiting the next update hoping they include the new options for controls (including auto swing) and more optimizations for ilumination and the game in general bc it runs under 25-20 fps almost all the time on my device(it used to be 60 fps on the 1.2.12785 version :( . Waiting for the new update in the next week patiently. :)
Me too. I'm waiting for the new update for next 2 years patiently :) (and I had no idea which update it will be when I reach my hands on terraria mobile)

Hi @Themariogames, welcome to the forums. :)

The game's process for turning the world into hardmode can take several minutes. If you kill the Wall of Flesh and exit the game before you receive the "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released", then the game will show you a screen displaying "Setting hard mode". If you close the app while that is happening or force the game to go to the main menu then hard mode won't be finished and your world will still be pre-hardmode. You'll need to kill the Wall of Flesh again.

Here's what you should do:
  • Kill Wall of Flesh. Wait for the game to say "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released". This can take up to 5 minutes depending on the world size, and yes, the game may be very slow during this time. AFTER you get the “ancient spirits” message, THEN you can use the pwnhammer on the altars to get hardmode ore.
  • If you didn’t wait for the "ancient spirits" message and you exited the world, then the screen will say "Setting hard mode". WAIT on that screen until it finishes. It will go back to the main menu by itself, but you must give it time. Again, it may take up to 5 minutes.
  • If you exited the world before the “ancient spirit” message, AND exited the app/game before the "setting hard mode" finished, then you'll have to defeat Wall of Flesh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom