tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Sorry, I transitioned the mod to use TML's new config format without a lot of warning. The old config file will no longer work, but you should be able to edit the new one in-game/mods list menu to get it recovered. I could try adding an option to import old config files. You can also manually edit the new config .json files like before, but it's formatted a bit differently, so you can't simply copy and paste from the old to the new.
So to edit the new shop loadout i need to reset to default in the mod configuration in-game then the file appeared. But if i were to do that, then every item in the shop is open whether or not i have killed the required boss. But that's the only way to edit the config file since the one in game doesn't show the RewardsShopConfig.
20190831074439_1.jpg
20190831074513_1.jpg

So to edit the new shop loadout i need to reset to default in the mod configuration in-game then the file appeared. But if i were to do that, then every item in the shop is open whether or not i have killed the required boss. But that's the only way to edit the config file since the one in game doesn't show the RewardsShopConfig.
You can also edit the configs in the mods list menu of the main menu. You can switch between configs by the < and > buttons on the bottom. Tell me if you have issues.

Hi. When I try to open a bag on a server, I get this message : "Cannot open pack: An error occured synchronyzing with the server."
This is the same thing with the host.
Is there a way to fix it ?
Thanks !

Hi. When I try to open a bag on a server, I get this message : "Cannot open pack: An error occured synchronyzing with the server."
This is the same thing with the host.
Is there a way to fix it ?
Thanks !
Send me your client and server log file when you get the error.

Edit: Try v2.2.1.2.

Last edited:
I tried editing with in-game config but it doesn't work and it throws me an error when I try to add new bosses. When I try to add new bags, it freezes my game.

Back
Top Bottom