• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((ok this is cool and all but what about the fact that there is literally sunlight electricity being sent into your ship?))

((Hey, is the event ending soon? Not that I'm bored, I want to make sure if I add a character to that event that it won't go to waste due to being introduced at the end of said event.))

((Hey, is the event ending soon? Not that I'm bored, I want to make sure if I add a character to that event that it won't go to waste due to being introduced at the end of said event.))
(Currently, we are quite all at an impasse, if you are talking about the space event, because of the active (Metaphorically, not literally, otherwise active would mean we would go faster.) battling of logic and firepower between Ssnakee and Orifan1. Also I'm introducing even more characters involving cryogenic freezing research by the Martians and Zetans so I have as much as Bubby because I want to be involved more.)

(Oh, and I wish to mention, leaving right now (Because magic mirror) while in the ruins will result in VG and the Lobotomite stranded here unless you go back.

Oh, and anyone at the base will notice the exploded doorframe that Orifan1 made.)

"
suddenly, the doorframe explodes
(No one repaired it so uh...)

as they progress through the... wherever the hell they are, they encounter a familiar figure resting
((time to bring in what my mom considers the most bull:red: jojo ability: Bites the dust!))

meanwhile...
<<hey, maybe you should try that ghost plane trick!>>
<<that would require me getting in close.>>
<<well, its about the only thing they dont have a counter for>>
<<if im going to be getting that close, im going to be doing something else, then.>>
the sepia suddenly flies at the fleet's flagship in full force
((and now here comes the part where everyone realizes who orangetextman is))
"Sunset void overdrive!"
the sepia is overloaded with Hamon. as the sepia scrapes by the side of the flagship, the Hamon is transferred over to the flagship.

(it is illegal for me to force things apon others' creations... Then again both of these people have done that to me. E.g unfair Borg forcing me to back down which is just stupid because he would have just kept godmodding till they died or I started godmodding (foragingslime)... Also the ship infinitely destroying my stuff (orifan1) and being immune to damage just like the other.)
(Both of these guys, feel free to attack my opinion on what happened, or whatever you do, but just know that this did actually happen. I am not exaggerating my point of view.) the

(But right now, I shall give you, and only you Ssnakee, permission to allow the Aliens to attack a target that you choose. This is not forcing, it is simply me giving you permission to choose.)

(I wanted to get rid of the fleet to stop dealing with the godmodding and anger and toxicity to return to focussing on my main characters.)
[doublepost=1568207899,1568207782][/doublepost]
(But right now, I shall give you, and only you Ssnakee, permission to allow the Aliens to attack a target that you choose. This is not forcing, it is simply me giving you permission to choose.)
( >:)) edit what the hek happened to the false lol it was meant to be :)<
Edit 2 the hell terraria forum lol
(I think it would make most sense for them to evaluate, notice everyone has weapons of mass destruction, and decide to go after everyone. Starting with the weakest, working the way up, as they realise nobody here is really allied.)

(I wanted to get rid of the fleet to stop dealing with the godmodding and anger and toxicity to return to focussing on my main characters.)
( >:))
(I think it would make most sense for them to evaluate, notice everyone has weapons of mass destruction, and decide to go after everyone. Starting with the weakest, working the way up, as they realise nobody here is really allied.)
(Could you just :red:ing respond to the the fact that I’m overloading one of your ships with hamon energy, already?)

( >:)) edit what the hek happened to the false lol it was meant to be :)<
Edit 2 the hell terraria forum lol
(Ok. Also, that face thing is just a problem overall, but eh, I get it.)
*A few moments later, many Martian and Zetan Ships have dropped out of warp. The transmission signal is very high. And the voices on it don't seem pleased at all. In fact they are very angry.*

(Prepare to feel the power of Terraria Re-logic. Plus Fallout Logic.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom