tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't find the mod in the tmod browser ;(
why tremor mod is no longer availabile
Hey I cant seem to find the Tremor Mod on the Tmodloader browser, I had just updated it to the newest version and I was wondering if that might be the problem.
cant find tremor remastered on tmodloader browser jusing version 0.11.3
Hey, I can't find this mod in tModLoader, can someone help me?
Where is the download link now? What verrsion of Tmodloader does this work on as well?

Ok... This is getting redundant, this is all this thread is going to continue to receive in activity until Tremor II reaches the light of day. (most of these are 1-posts too)
@Batby Can you please request this thread to be locked, at-least until you have something major to share here? As far as people need to know offically: Tremor Remastered is dead and it's not going to be updated for modern Terraria.
Locking the thread is the best way to tell people the mod they're after (That being Tremor Remastered, NOT Tremor II) is dead and move on from it.

Ok... This is getting redundant, this is all this thread is going to continue to receive in activity until Tremor II reaches the light of day. (most of these are 1-posts too)
@Batby Can you please request this thread to be locked, at-least until you have something major to share here? As far as people need to know offically: Tremor Remastered is dead and it's not going to be updated for modern Terraria.
Locking the thread is the best way to tell people the mod they're after (That being Tremor Remastered, NOT Tremor II) is dead and move on from it.
That would imply it's dead, there not reading anyway so

That would imply it's dead, there not reading anyway so
I often mock people who don't even bother to scroll up and read past messages, or ask themselves the question "Hey, was this asked before? Maybe I should check". I'm not going to respect people who can't respect looking up answers for themselves first. I sound like an :red: for saying this, but it's a matter of not wasting the time of others, especially when the answer is literally on previous page.

The "Tremor" they're after IS dead however, and as long as you want to keep the new Tremor on the down-low on the forums until you reach a point to properly announce it, I think it's the best move to make everyone move on from Tremor 1. Again, they're not here for new one, they're trying to get the old one and you personally don't want that happening, this is the best way to stop it for the time being.

This of course is a mod YOU own, so the choice is ultimately yours. If you want the thread to be filled with the same question over and over until the new release I can't stop you and I'll respect your choice either-way. It just seems like the best idea to force people into accepting Tremor 1 is dead and leave it as is, and then unlock it later and make a post to revive it. Maybe also so people will stop messaging me (and likely you too even more so) as well about why Tremor doesn't work let alone where to find it.

I often mock people who don't even bother to scroll up and read past messages, or ask themselves the question "Hey, was this asked before? Maybe I should check". I'm not going to respect people who can't respect looking up answers for themselves first. I sound like an :red: for saying this, but it's a matter of not wasting the time of others, especially when the answer is literally on previous page.

The "Tremor" they're after IS dead however, and as long as you want to keep the new Tremor on the down-low on the forums until you reach a point to properly announce it, I think it's the best move to make everyone move on from Tremor 1. Again, they're not here for new one, they're trying to get the old one and you personally don't want that happening, this is the best way to stop it for the time being.

This of course is a mod YOU own, so the choice is ultimately yours. If you want the thread to be filled with the same question over and over until the new release I can't stop you and I'll respect your choice either-way. It just seems like the best idea to force people into accepting Tremor 1 is dead and leave it as is, and then unlock it later and make a post to revive it. Maybe also so people will stop messaging me (and likely you too even more so) as well about why Tremor doesn't work let alone where to find it.
The Tremor they're after is NOT dead.

The Tremor they're after is NOT dead.
Then it's clearly something i'm missing, the only working version I know of you don't want shared. I'm going to drop this either-way as this is nothing to argue about, neither of us want that.
And in truth, I do look forward to the future of Tremor as a whole, seems quite promising so good luck!

so basicly this mod is discontinued, and as i can see, they are working on tremor 2 or something like that?
Oh finally, something else, thank you.

Yes, Tremor is going out the window for Tremor 2, what all Batsy has done so far won't be made available to the forums until it reaches a much more complete state.

If that's the case this thread should be locked.

Already tried that

It's a matter of Batby not wanting to lock it.

As for a release date, no idea, only heard late this year, Batby only shares info on his discord. All I know is the mod is going to involve paid commissioned sprite-work because he does infact want Tremor II to be good.

I Play Curently Tremor This Time With a Mod That can Disable The Invasion So I can Finaly Play Over The Bug and I Found Out That The Pirate Invasion has The Same Bug as The Goblins Maybe Even Worser And I Play on a Smal World so I have Finaly The Glacier Biom If i Dont Count This Bugs The Mod Seems Very Fun so Far and i Think I Never Had such a Big Town :D My Base Looks Now Extremly Cahotic With The Lager Capacity So Much Diferent Drops The Ideas Are Definitly Great But I Have A Feeling The Droprates Are not As big as in Other Mods Boss Drop Materials are not 100% Sure To The Bosses There is an Interrestinf Difficult Some Are Easy Then Comes a Hard One Then Again an Easy Boss and then Hard One I Dont Know About The Future of The Mod but I can Only Wish Much Luck and im Sure It Will Be Surely Fun as For The Status Im Curently in Hard Mode and Im Realy Interresting in Tremode but One Question Stil Remains I Heard about a Hunger System is This Stil In The Mod or Not Maybe it Comes Later :D

I have tried everything, and for whatever reason the mod refuses to cooperate with other mods even ones that do not affect world gen in any way. always softlocks at generating ruines. tmod loader has been updated and i hope this mod updates soon as well because in its current state i believe it to be unplayable.

This
I have tried everything, and for whatever reason the mod refuses to cooperate with other mods even ones that do not affect world gen in any way. always softlocks at generating ruines. tmod loader has been updated and i hope this mod updates soon as well because in its current state i believe it to be unplayable.
and
i'm trying to download it on tmod browser and i always says no results can someone help me?
this

ok, read now, because we're all getting tired of repeating it:
Tremor Remastered isn't publicly available anymore, and the ruins is a known bug that was patched in not-public release. Don't message me about that release, ask someone else.

"then shouldn't the thread be locked then?"
Batby doesn't want it locked for some reason, even though it's in his best interest to do so atm. Your likely going to have to take it up with the staff on this matter since it's in a very grey zone.

For The Case The Mod Will Sometimes Updated Here are Two New Bugs I Found

The New Mimiks Dont Work If you Put a Key in a Chest they dont Spawn And The Hook from Dessert and Ocean Mimik dont Work Corectly yu can Hook only by Direct Contact on a Wall but There is No Range Afterall :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom