• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the AMF "Journey" quickly goes to FTL as soon as their shuttle docks. no sticking around when the :red:ing asskicker is about.
the AMF "Hail" engages its stealth mode, and moves to hide in the cover of Earth's upper atmosphere

"those mercenary dogs are running! ha, i knew they would :red: themselves the moment they saw the Asskicker!"

the Asskicker, having accomplished its goal, starts to engage its engin-
Hugin:<<this ship's security network is pathetic. were it not for its impressive firepower, I wouldn't have decided to take your suggestion to hack into this ship, sister.>>
Mugin: <<my dear brother, this ship has only just recently been hijacked by a primitive lobotomite faction of cultists. weak security systems are to be expected.>>
Hugin: <<I suppose you are correct, sister. prepare the new crew to launch to this ship via shuttle. meanwhile, lets weaponize the physical security, shall we?>>

"w-what the hell? im getting security alerts all over the place! whats going o-"
suddenly, all of the ships internal turrets activate, and slaughter the occupying cultist crew.

((by the way, Hugin and Mugin speak in binary. or static. or... some language. anyways, point is, you cant understand it))

(the asskicker is the eclipse class that said, "Hey you whats up" and everyone was like, ":red: this :red:" right?)
*Orbiting Mars the 3 ships gather on Lorcas ship to discuss the unidentified (Eclipse) Starship that warped in*
*They come to the conclussion they wouldnt stand even the slightest of chances in a battle against it* (this is where you somehow get them blueprints of the ship and turns out theres a little it bitty hole that if shot can explode the entire thing...)

(While less important, For me the video is blocked)

((Who said VG doesn't have wormhole potions? After all, she is described to have a large collection of video game items.))

"Hey, wanna teleport to the people we met and see where they are?"
"FINE."
(Recordings be weird)
(my ships have retreated and regrouped on Mars)
Martians attack your ships with weaponized spaceships with atomizers because WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEAR MY PLANET?
Also because they live there, and they are territorial, and you are basically blockading them from sending troops to the Calamity Planet with your ships. And also they are non-verbally sending the message 'Get your own planet. I claimed this before you.'

Last edited:
(*Insert Animus Viral meme yelling about the blown up doorframe. And also about the new guy who is staying at the base because Newton let him in.*)

(Well, going to have to keep the BMT Lobotomites and those apart because of the context that actual Lobotomites are in the RP, and getting wormhole potioned to the base but has to wait for Bubby to have VG do that.)
(Also Murphmario going to have a field day naming and recalling areas in the base to Diamond. Though, I wonder if they will find the Robot I have placed in the base. Cuz, no one was there for quite a while before the robot came there actually, like several irl months.)
*The alien ships are back to doing covert operations for science. Again. And because Foraging, the ships near the Calamity Planet don't include the entire population of Mars, and is not their entire fleet.*

Back
Top Bottom