• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Most of my characters excluding faction based characters will stick around a bit off screen to help with replanting the forest and rebuilding anything that's needed and to keep watch in case of fire anything, otherwise, I'll focus on Kyoko and X while here.)
"Well, that's done. Whew."
"Yes, and the beacon is intact."
"So what do we do now?"
"Well, there is a building here, so I guess check it out. Given the amount of people here, it should be easy to sneak past anyone by blending in with the crowd."

((Ok))
There really isn't much to see, although it might pick up the sound of some very quiet movement. Also, it's pretty slow.

Last edited:
((Too lazy to read four pages of trying to put out a ridonkulously huge fire. What's up?))
((Literally every character is trying to put out foraging’s attempt at making the Amazon rainforest fires look like a joke.
J O I N U S))
[doublepost=1568663448,1568663415][/doublepost]the UAV orients itself to face where the sound came from

It rains so hard, it feels like the galaxy itself is falling onto Terraria. Flying FSH and Angery Nimbus Clouds go everywhere. I wonder if the Texas sized fire will survive, but probably not because it is a binch.

((I said join us, not accidentally shoot down the Arsenal Bird. I’m just gonna pretend I didint see that))

The UAV fires an MG burst at where the sound came from

((Oh yea and I’m also character building the evil version of Latios and Latias))

(Ok.... thats... not exactlet what i was expecting but ok ok it works....)
*in areas that are deeper into the old fire zone the are odd structures that nobody recognizes* (because they are from a realm that i created with Jennifer and she is the ONLY fire character to my knoledge.)

*From the center of the fire where the massive bit is a LOUD BOOM can be heard... even though it is over 300,000KM away, its loud as :red:.*
*also thaat bit of the fire just exploded into an even larger mass of flame*

(also to satisfy you...)
*around 25,000KM of fire are gone*
(just imagine that actually size of texas, and then all your drones....)

One of the arsenal bird’s drones flies in close towards where the explosion happened, sending data directly to Justice, who then sends it directly to Hugin

*lets just say the heat there is so immense that almost anything that gets to close will litterally burst intt flames.*
(in other words)
*A 1,000KM radius in the middle is inaccesible due to immense heat.* (only objects with complete heat shielding could survive)

There's sound of the bullets hitting something, for just a short bit there are visible blood splatters, but they're only visible temporarily. The sound of the movement is back, this time it's not as quiet, although the movement still sounds to be quite slow, faster than last time, but still likely slower than normal running speed.

Back
Top Bottom