hey

Hello again! Seen you from Google Picture War. You kinda already joined the forums, so welcome! Also, don't worry about supporting the crimson, I have a friend who also supports the crimson!

Welcome to the forums, RoquePlayz!

I am one of the protector of the world purity in Terraria. I hope you're not trying to siege us. ;)

Good to hear we respect each other. We promise not to siege your land too then.
Capture 2019-09-18 18_42_24.png

OK THATS GOOD TO HEAR BUT HELP ME IM BEING CHASED

Us Derplings have actually been allied with the Hallow for some time now. We managed to negotiate a peace treaty with it, which is why it doesn't permanently damage the Jungle and ends up protecting it. Why have our requests to the Crimson and Corruption gone unanswered? We wish to negotiate with them in order to stop the Jungle damage, but it seems they don't respond to any technology we have. The ambassadors we sent to the Crimson never came back...

Last edited:
Us Derplings have actually been allied with the Hallow for some time now. We managed to negotiate a peace treaty with it, which is why it doesn't permanently damage the Jungle and ends up protecting it. Why have our requests to the Crimson and Corruption gone unanswered? We wish to negotiate with them in order to stop the Jungle damage, but it seems they don't respond to any technology we have. The ambassadors we sent to the Crimson never came back...
Oops... I remember being attacked by a group of Derplings and killing them off in defense... Sorry... And also, I NEED HELP, PLEASE!!!!
Capture 2019-09-18 18_42_24.png

Oh, that? The camera doesn't detect that it's a Solar Eclipse.
Ah I see, the report did say that it seemed to be a normal eclipse.
(Also, in case you're wondering, I have a silly headcanon that the derplings are a highly advanced race which perform combat assessments on player characters in order to gather data on them.)

Ah I see, the report did say that it seemed to be a normal eclipse.
(Also, in case you're wondering, I have a silly headcanon that the derplings are a highly advanced race which perform combat assessments on player characters in order to gather data on them.)
Ok... I have a confession... I used some tablety thingy to move the moon in front of the sun...

Be advise, if that attack is not from our regiment (our regiment are consist mostly humans, with one goblin and a mushroom). I believe they are from one of our opponent that always disturb us when we're having a sunbath and a beach vacation.

Be advise, if that attack is not from our regiment (our regiment are consist mostly humans, with one goblin and a mushroom). I believe they are from one of our opponent that always disturb us when we're having a sunbath and a beach vacation.
I thought the truffle was of the Glowing Mushroom faction? They aren't part of purity as the glowing mushroom spreads through our native biome. It would make sense for the Glowing Mushroom faction to be allied with the purity though...

I thought the truffle was of the Glowing Mushroom faction? They aren't part of purity as the glowing mushroom spreads through our native biome. It would make sense for the Glowing Mushroom faction to be allied with the purity though...
Capture 2019-09-20 15_51_45.png

Hey, I'm a summoner now! Now I don't have to rely on calling a team to get people to attack enemies. Just the wave of a staff and BAM! Oh, and I forgot to introduce you to Jack, my pet Face Monster.

Back
Top Bottom