Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Ok. now.)
*Using the fire, it transferred its flame further and quicker and reappears about 500KM in.*
(So what are you going to do now?)

(Japanese.)
"Sappari wakaranai. Koko ga doko nanoka moose. Sessha no ken wa doo:red:a?"
(translates to "I don't understand [you] at all. Tell me what this place is! What has become of my weapon?")

(your weapon?)(ok screw the translate thing) (sry was going to post then forgot)
Guard: *raises his index finger*
Guard: HEY! JOHN! COME HERE! ...*Faint yelling is heard*... NO, WE NEED THE TRANSLATOR! ...*Faint yelling is herd*... NO, JUST COME HERE!!!

I arrive in the tundra, temporarily becoming wild due to ice dragon instincts and being in a native home of ice dragons.

((This marks a temporary absence for Friend/Frost because I feel like it. Don't worry, she'll be back to normal in no time, she just needs to rest and heal.))

I sense this, and tears form in my eyes. I quickly wipe them off though, knowing I can't dwell on it and that Friend will be okay.

"..momma? Du oki?"

I nod.

"Know du. Sad, huh? It oki."

(obsidian skin anyone)
[doublepost=1568699490,1568699390][/doublepost](I also heard Minecraft being mentioned.... So also fire resistance pot. Also if foraging tries to say "no youl die anyway" screw that. The game logic is immunity. No getting past that.)

a text to speech voice says the following
"SURRENDER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR YOUR WOUNDS Lobotomite"

The UAV turns, and fires a bullet in the direction of the sound
"I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR SPECIES. DO NOT MAKE ME QUOTE THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE FOR LOBOTOMY LIKE SOME EDGY FLESHBAG-"
the UAV turns back towards where it thought the target was, and fires another round

The shot doesn't hit.
"I'm still not one of them."
The voice is coming from somewhere right next to the UAV, there's nothing actually next to it.

((He's not far, but he really doesn't trust the UAV. I doubt you'd trust someone either, after they break through your wall and shoot you.))

Back
Top Bottom