Xbox One Help!

Stonks

Terrarian
Now I am kind of new to this forum -scratch that, very new to this forum. Anyways I was wondering if anyone had an unlucky yarn to trade with. Idk if this is the right place to post Xbox stuff, but my user is DatBoss365. I really want unlucky yarn

Hello @Stonks! Welcome to the forums!

We have an entire section of the forums dedicated to trading items. I've moved your thread there, and also given it the Xbox flair, so everyone knows what platform you're playing on. Hopefully someone will be able to get you what you need. :)

In future, if you are unsure where to post a thread, you can consult the Forum Section Description in the Terraria Community Forums User Guide. If you're still unsure afterwards, you can always start a conversation with me or any of the other staff members, and we'll be happy to help you further!

Don't have any Unlucky Yarns to trade, however in a few days (October 20) the Halloween seasonal event will begin. Enemies will then drop Goodie Bags from which you can get Unlucky Yarn (if you're lucky).

Now I am kind of new to this forum -scratch that, very new to this forum. Anyways I was wondering if anyone had an unlucky yarn to trade with. Idk if this is the right place to post Xbox stuff, but my user is DatBoss365. I really want unlucky yarn
If you are still looking for it then let me know.
Btw my GT is PunyGeoduck5277 same as here msg me any time i should be on, and its free btw.

Last edited:
Heart statues can usually be found in the dungeon, jungle, and in underground tundra cabins. They don't really help all that much anymore due to the cooldown added in 1.3. Better to revise your strategy so that you don't need them. Against the Twins I usually use a couple Gravitation potions to help me avoid Spazmatism's fire. But if you are good at dodging a pair of good wings are enough. Use either magic or ranged weapons and focus on taking out Spazmatism first. Retinazer should be left alone until it's the only one left.

Back
Top Bottom