PC B> Crimson Keys (specifically, Crimson Chests)

Laluzi

Skeletron
I like Crimson Chests a lot, okay. I need 21 and I only have 16. Help me get the remaining 5.

I want the keys or I want the chests - I'm not interested in the vampire knives they contain. Willing to buy with coins, vampire knives, corruption keys, ankh shield pieces... even got some neat things like nymph banners, undead miner banners, rods of discord, endless water buckets and super-absorbent sponges... If something exists and it's not a bone key, the fishing quest cell phone components, or another crimson key, I probably have it.

If you want to convert crimson keys to vampire knives directly, I've got 12 extra vampire knives at the moment. Corruption key stock is currently at 10.

Last edited:
I like Crimson Chests a lot, okay. I need 21 and I only have 16. Help me get the remaining 5.

I want the keys or I want the chests - I'm not interested in the vampire knives they contain.
Do you still need the keys? I have five spares laying around that I'm not using. I'd be interested in making a deal with you (and admittedly, I'd love to see 21 Crimson Chests in one spot).

I'd provide the chests themselves but I just don't have the resources for all the mech bosses. Huge Iron shortage. Haven't farmed in ages.

Do you still need the keys? I have five spares laying around that I'm not using. I'd be interested in making a deal with you (and admittedly, I'd love to see 21 Crimson Chests in one spot).

I'd provide the chests themselves but I just don't have the resources for all the mech bosses. Huge Iron shortage. Haven't farmed in ages.
I actually only need one more key at this point, but I'd be happy to take that off your hands. (If you want, I can trade you iron/lead for it. Or, well, just name your price.)

That's fine. I never have enough Iron/Lead because all I really do is make boss spawners and farm treasure bags. I haven't done a proper playthrough in ages.

However much Iron/Lead you feel is a fair price for one key is fine by me.

That's fine. I never have enough Iron/Lead because all I really do is make boss spawners and farm treasure bags. I haven't done a proper playthrough in ages.

However much Iron/Lead you feel is a fair price for one key is fine by me.
I can give you a stack of bars, if you think that's fair. (I have no basis for pricing anything, alas.)

Added you on Steam, if that's okay.

Back
Top Bottom