Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor kid.. he doesn’t know the difference between caverns and the underworld... also I have wasted hours fishing underground for this fish :/

Attachments

• 6E4EA9BC-0823-4F76-89A5-845857BDFCCC.jpeg
    6E4EA9BC-0823-4F76-89A5-845857BDFCCC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 210
What's wrong with online multiplayer? It doesn't find the server ever.
Maybe there is no online server right now? Try in other time. If it still doesn't work, try connecting to a server that you're 100% sure it's online (like a friend's one). If it still won't connect, then report it to developers for more help :)

I think the we need a option to make the Combat Target button to be set to the 'Locked' state all the time. Would make my life way easier when fighting enemies within a distance from another, as it's resets all the time when i finish an enemy and there's no other enemies around. Not demanding anything, just a suggestion. :D

I think the we need a option to make the Combat Target button to be set to the 'Locked' state all the time. Would make my life way easier when fighting enemies within a distance from another, as it's resets all the time when i finish an enemy and there's no other enemies around. Not demanding anything, just a suggestion. :D
That would be very nice. I can’t tell you how many times I died during the goblin army because of that:sigh:

How come I see a huge clump of chlorophyte when I DON’T need it?

Attachments

• 90591E88-585C-4260-9CAB-0B2D8415FCED.png
    90591E88-585C-4260-9CAB-0B2D8415FCED.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 150

Underworld quest fish are obtainable in the caverns I've not only seen it on the wiki but caught many myself

We are not going to add an auto-lock. It was discussed, but such a thing just becomes ridiculously unbalanced when you combine it with Autoswing + Combat Targeting. Literally you would just run back and forth holding down fire and kill everything. It removes almost all skill from the offensive side of combat.

Sorry. :)

Poor kid.. he doesn’t know the difference between caverns and the underworld... also I have wasted hours fishing underground for this fish :/

Why are you focused on the Underworld.... pretty sure that fish can be caught in the Cavern layer, as the quest text states?

Any update on the Amazon version of the game?

The hope/plan is to get Amazon submitted alongside the last fix wave(s). The team is feeling like that is getting close.

Amazon Tablet
The Amazon version hasn't been released yet. That's why you haven't seen an update yet.

As it is our hope that this fix wave (1.3.0.7.5) will be the final one for launch before we move on to the often-mentioned "Controller Support + Customizations" Feature Update, it is our current plan to submit this version of Terraria Mobile 1.3 to Amazon for approval. This is subject to change should other critical issues arise, but this is certainly the plan!

We're very hopeful that it will be coming very soon now.

Whoa. Since when are solar eclipses so common!? Seriously I have been getting them so much that they aren’t even exciting anymore

Maybe there is no online server right now? Try in other time. If it still doesn't work, try connecting to a server that you're 100% sure it's online (like a friend's one). If it still won't connect, then report it to developers for more help :)
As in my friend goes online and I can't connect through online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom