tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Im so confused rn, which addon for calamity, can you give me the name? Or I just reuse thing that turns on revengance?
its called "calamity addon" but you need to type "calamityaddon" on the mod browser since the mod browser dont recognize space bar
[doublepost=1567815018,1567814747][/doublepost]you can craft its revengnce remover by 10 dirt no need for workbench, dont use it when boss is alive it will crash your game LOL, in any case your on revengnce and an unkillable boss appears just use hero's mod, note hero's mod is server management mod and you can use this on multiplayer, and limit other player's capabilities, just dont forget your admin password LOL (1st account you make in multiplayer is the admin account({you can do this offline})

its called "calamity addon" but you need to type "calamityaddon" on the mod browser since the mod browser dont recognize space bar
[doublepost=1567815018,1567814747][/doublepost]you can craft its revengnce remover by 10 dirt no need for workbench, dont use it when boss is alive it will crash your game LOL, in any case your on revengnce and an unkillable boss appears just use hero's mod, note hero's mod is server management mod and you can use this on multiplayer, and limit other player's capabilities, just dont forget your admin password LOL (1st account you make in multiplayer is the admin account({you can do this offline})
Ah, thank you, I'll try it

i tried it, after killing bosses you listed and activating revengance mod after, they are still unkillable.

i tried it, after killing bosses you listed and activating revengance mod after, they are still unkillable.
yes they are unkillable, because calamity and overhaul is fighting (Marsario and Fabsol) no matter what i ask they just ignore if its about each other so calamity addon is my solution just dont fight the bosses in revengance, and use hero's mod to remove them if they spawn naturaly

yes they are unkillable, because calamity and overhaul is fighting (Marsario and Fabsol) no matter what i ask they just ignore if its about each other so calamity addon is my solution just dont fight the bosses in revengance, and use hero's mod to remove them if they spawn naturaly
i just done use it and use cheatsheet to get revengance items, the *other way* of not cheating i cant find
tho is there a fix comming up? cuz it was working properly in mp even with tremor some time ago, before tmodloader update

i just done use it and use cheatsheet to get revengance items, the *other way* of not cheating i cant find
tho is there a fix comming up? cuz it was working properly in mp even with tremor some time ago, before tmodloader update
if your talking about other bugs then fix should be coming, but if your talking about overhaulXcalamity bugs then i dont think it will come, Marsario and Fabsol hate each other(i dont know why) thats why when i ask them about it, they just recommend to remove the other, as if they dont intend to fix it

I have the latest tmodloader version and can't load Terraria Overhaul. It's says "It was made from a newer version of Tmodloader"

Edit: Found out it was because of Banner Boost. Sorry.

upload_2019-9-14_13-59-48.png

My one question with this mod
If I were to, is there one way to safely uninstall it? Since the mod seemingly adds its own block of wet sand, and when the mod is not active, the wet sand blocks become the cursed unknown pink blocks. Is there any way around this?

My one question with this mod
If I were to, is there one way to safely uninstall it? Since the mod seemingly adds its own block of wet sand, and when the mod is not active, the wet sand blocks become the cursed unknown pink blocks. Is there any way around this?
yes just remove it, then when you open your map there will be instructions to remove unloaded tiles
[doublepost=1568779514,1568779488][/doublepost]i think the command to remove those pink blocks is "/oRemoveunloadedtiles"

Is there a way for me to manually delete an specific background sound?
its the cuckoo bird... it repeats all the time and its really noticeable :( I have no idea what program I can use to do it... I even disabled background sounds completely by now...

Bug Report:
In multiplayer, on the latest version of the modloader, when hemp is cut down, the hemp is not cut down, the tree is issued and after several such cuttings the game crashes at the host.

is there any chance of the boss AI overhauls becoming a config option like the enemy AI? this mod adds a lot of nice QoL stuff but honestly it's unplayable if nearly half the vanilla bosses become immortal when run with calamity

is there any chance of the boss AI overhauls becoming a config option like the enemy AI? this mod adds a lot of nice QoL stuff but honestly it's unplayable if nearly half the vanilla bosses become immortal when run with calamity
well ive been informed that Marsario(overhaul) and Fabsol(Calamity) dont get along so it might not get fixed, i asked the calamity but they wont listen to my request
lets just hope that one day their quarrel will fade

well ive been informed that Marsario(overhaul) and Fabsol(Calamity) dont get along so it might not get fixed, i asked the calamity but they wont listen to my request
lets just hope that one day their quarrel will fade
I mean the fact that it makes any changes to vanilla boss AI cause such a problem is kind of an indicator that maybe it's not a good functionality for a tmodloader mod, maybe they should make a standalone mod if they don't plan on trying to make it work with other big content mods

I mean the fact that it makes any changes to vanilla boss AI cause such a problem is kind of an indicator that maybe it's not a good functionality for a tmodloader mod, maybe they should make a standalone mod if they don't plan on trying to make it work with other big content mods
well it might be true but most other content mod have their own AI and even changes vanilla AI
take calamity for example, it has about 2 AI for each vanilla boss depending if your on expert or if you have revengance turned on
[doublepost=1569282038,1569282017][/doublepost]well as long as its coded well i dont think AI will conflict with tmod

well it might be true but most other content mod have their own AI and even changes vanilla AI
take calamity for example, it has about 2 AI for each vanilla boss depending if your on expert or if you have revengance turned on
[doublepost=1569282038,1569282017][/doublepost]well as long as its coded well i dont think AI will conflict with tmod
Then what exactly is the issue that overhaul code has with calamity's code? I feel like the whole "does dramatic drawn out death at 1hp" is kind of a really niche feature anyway and there's no reason it shouldn't be a toggle

Then what exactly is the issue that overhaul code has with calamity's code? I feel like the whole "does dramatic drawn out death at 1hp" is kind of a really niche feature anyway and there's no reason it shouldn't be a toggle
calamity(revengance will keep the boss moving while overhaul mechanic will make the boss invincible at 1 HP ntil the animation is finished but the animation wont play cause AI from calamity is overriding it

I am here, to say that some weapons from other mods are broken with Overhaul mod installed.
Some weapons from Beyond the forgotten ages mod:

1)Dragonfire blade (ice version) every time you swing it with right mouse button it dublicates (Fire version of it)
Those blades are the same at sprites but just different color palette and attack like: fire version can shoot projectiles and ice version can be only short range melee weapon.
Those weapons have same craft, you can shouse what blade you want fire or ice. (You can dupe them)

2)Blightened crusher: This weapon is broken, when you hold it you run like you using RMB attack but it's infinitely.

Bugreport again:
For multiplayer mod is completely unsuitable.
1. Do not cut down stumps. When you try to cut down - it remains in place and the server crashes.
2. After a few minutes of the game, a friend completely started to lag the game itself, the three of us played. The host and I were all fine.
3. When you try to connect the fourth player, the attempt fails at all and his game stops responding.
I don’t know, maybe a third-party host will fix the problems at all, but so far it’s impossible to play in this multiplayer mode.

Bugreport again:
For multiplayer mod is completely unsuitable.
1. Do not cut down stumps. When you try to cut down - it remains in place and the server crashes.
2. After a few minutes of the game, a friend completely started to lag the game itself, the three of us played. The host and I were all fine.
3. When you try to connect the fourth player, the attempt fails at all and his game stops responding.
I don’t know, maybe a third-party host will fix the problems at all, but so far it’s impossible to play in this multiplayer mode.
same experience here
i usually play with only 2 but from time to time we like hunger games pvp and its starting to bug i have to disable overhaul so we could just join up
also the tree stumps is wtf it bugged my game many times
i can instruct everyone to avoid removing stumps, but it is unavoidable when were using bombsof explosives also its instantly brokeif we use smart coursur while using powerful modded pickaxe thus making it unplayable in multiplayer

Back
Top Bottom