tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Hey, I have a question, does anyone know why i don't have basemod nor Grealm in the mod browser ? I use the latest FNA version of tmodloader and there are no such mods.

hm I just installed it yesterday from mod browser with no problem. Maybe your filters need to be changed?

Can all the golems destroy walls? I saw a honeyhive golem smash into a naturally-generated mahogany house ruin, destroying the door and wall blocking it. I had an earthwrought golem spawn about a screen or so from my base, and now I'm concerned.

Edit: Also, the Ghostly Cutlass doesn't seem to hit through tiles like it says it does.

Last edited:
Interesting issue, and I'm not sure if it's with GRealm or the other mods, but the Bone Musket will fire an entire Endless (mod-crafted) Bullet Pouch in one shot, maybe a few shots at most. Just start firing, and the pouch in question will vanish quickly. It treats the Endless Musket Ball Pouch (the vanilla one) just fine, though. Tested this with @Joost8910 's Joostmod (boomerang and ricoshot pouches) and @Fargowilta 's (whichever mod adds crystal and ichor pouches).

I'm not bothered by it (using other gear), but I noticed it and thought I'd say something. Also of note: the Bone Musket does show the "Undead Weapon" tag when wearing Pelvic armor, but doesn't state what its undead bonus is.

Lastly, again with the golem vs walls question; I had it happen again in Hell, a golem down there knocked through a wall in a tower and flooded it with lava. Is this normal? Can all golems do this?

Cheers!

Do we have a listing of what Chain Launcher will and won't fire? I'm using Spirit and Thorium, as well... among other mods... and there's a LOT of "Thrown" weapons on my list that seem like they'd fit, but don't.

Hey, would it be possible to get a direct download link for the .tmod file? For some reason my mod browser says it's offline and so is the webside from where you can download mods directly and I really want to play this mod.

Interesting issue, and I'm not sure if it's with GRealm or the other mods, but the Bone Musket will fire an entire Endless (mod-crafted) Bullet Pouch in one shot, maybe a few shots at most. Just start firing, and the pouch in question will vanish quickly. It treats the Endless Musket Ball Pouch (the vanilla one) just fine, though. Tested this with @Joost8910 's Joostmod (boomerang and ricoshot pouches) and @Fargowilta 's (whichever mod adds crystal and ichor pouches).

I'm not bothered by it (using other gear), but I noticed it and thought I'd say something. Also of note: the Bone Musket does show the "Undead Weapon" tag when wearing Pelvic armor, but doesn't state what its undead bonus is.

Lastly, again with the golem vs walls question; I had it happen again in Hell, a golem down there knocked through a wall in a tower and flooded it with lava. Is this normal? Can all golems do this?

Cheers!

Yeah, all the golem enemies can and will destroy blocks to reach you. The blocks wont disappear but will drop as items.

Hi
I don't know if its the cause of Banner Bonanza or of GREALM, but if I add a banner of GREALM (tested with Golem Banner and Myconid Banner) the banners neither draw in the rack nor tree leaves at the same height like the rack draw.
NoBanners.PNG
GRealmBanners.PNG
If I add some other banners in the rack, then everything works fine until the GREALM banners would draw in the rack. Then the banners in the rack an the leaves of the trees disappear, until again a "normal" banner gets drawn in the rack.....and repeat.

I already asked jopojelly and he said most probably there's nothing he can do about it in Banner Bonanza. So maybe you can have a look if it's an issue of GREALM?

Hi
I don't know if its the cause of Banner Bonanza or of GREALM, but if I add a banner of GREALM (tested with Golem Banner and Myconid Banner) the banners neither draw in the rack nor tree leaves at the same height like the rack draw.
NoBanners.PNG
GRealmBanners.PNG
If I add some other banners in the rack, then everything works fine until the GREALM banners would draw in the rack. Then the banners in the rack an the leaves of the trees disappear, until again a "normal" banner gets drawn in the rack.....and repeat.

I already asked jopojelly and he said most probably there's nothing he can do about it in Banner Bonanza. So maybe you can have a look if it's an issue of GREALM?

Oh my god I thought I was the only one.
The speed of the banners change with the graphics settings and 'retro' and 'trippy' cause disappearing tiles and other graphical glitches since the banners speed up.
The GRealm banners appear invisible on the banner rack and cause graphical issues.
I'm guessing it has something to do with BaseMod ? No other mods have this issue. (AA Mod uses base mod but has no 'basic' banners so, I can't test it)

For some reason, when I have this mod enabled, I can't create worlds. It just gets stuck on the 'Making the world more wet' text when loading.

Basemod is missing for me in tmodloader steam version, not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

I love the Grealm mod and i have a cool idea, meteorite ash shower event, it has a higher chance of occurring once a meteor has landed, meteors are Landing down onto your world (they don't actually affect the terrain) damaging you, a whole bunch meteor related enemies will be there. Can you make boss checklist compatible?
Keep up with the Exquisite work 👌.

Looking at the tmodloader logs there are a bunch of errors originating from Grealm.

Here are a few:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' to type 'System.Func`2[System.String,System.Boolean]'.
at GRealm.ModSupport.SetupSupport() in GRealm\ModSupport.cs:line 356
at GRealm.GRealm.PostSetupContent() in GRealm.cs:line 551
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

[00:34:32] [7/ERROR] [Terraria]: GREALM~ POST SETUP CONTENT ERROR:Unable to cast object of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' to type 'System.Func`2[System.String,System.Boolean]'.
[00:34:32] [7/ERROR] [Terraria]: at GRealm.ModSupport.SetupSupport() in GRealm\ModSupport.cs:line 356
at GRealm.GRealm.PostSetupContent() in GRealm.cs:line 551

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at GRealm.NPCs.Golem.BaseNPCGolem.G_CanSpawn(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Player player, NPCSpawnInfo info) in GRealm\NPCs\Golem\BaseNPCGolem.cs:line 368
at GRealm.GNPC.SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) in GRealm\GClasses.cs:line 191
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.ChooseSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
at Terraria.NPC.SpawnNPC()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

at GRealm.NPCs.FriendNPCs.QuestManager.OnNPCKilled(Player player, NPC npc) in GRealm\NPCs\FriendNPCs\QuestManager.cs:line 142
at GRealm.MNPC.OnHitByProjectile(NPC npc, Projectile projectile, Int32 damage, Single knockback, Boolean crit) in GRealm\MNPC.cs:line 352
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.OnHitByProjectile(NPC npc, Projectile projectile, Int32 damage, Single knockback, Boolean crit)
at Terraria.Projectile.Damage()
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)

at GRealm.NPCs.FriendNPCs.QuestManager.OnNPCKilled(Player player, NPC npc) in GRealm\NPCs\FriendNPCs\QuestManager.cs:line 142
at GRealm.MNPC.OnHitByItem(NPC npc, Player player, Item item, Int32 damage, Single knockback, Boolean crit) in GRealm\MNPC.cs:line 327
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.OnHitByItem(NPC npc, Player player, Item item, Int32 damage, Single knockback, Boolean crit)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckWrapped(Int32 i)
at DMD<Terraria.Player::Update>(Player , Int32 )

at GRealm.MNPC.OnHitByProjectile(NPC npc, Projectile projectile, Int32 damage, Single knockback, Boolean crit) in GRealm\MNPC.cs:line 352
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.OnHitByProjectile(NPC npc, Projectile projectile, Int32 damage, Single knockback, Boolean crit)
at Terraria.Projectile.Damage()
at MetroidMod.Projectiles.bombs.MBBomb.Kill(Int32 timeLeft) in MetroidMod\Projectiles\bombs\MBBomb.cs:line 98
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.Kill(Projectile projectile, Int32 timeLeft)
at Terraria.Projectile.Kill()
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)

I removed the Gradius mod from my load order after having multiple issues ingame. After removing it I did not see the above errors with exception to the Post Setup issue that remained the same. Same reference points on load.

Update: After loading the game today the above errors continued to pop up even without the gradius mod. Regrettably I had to uninstall Grealm due to issues with pets and melee weapons being bugged while it is loaded (as far as I can tell it is from Grealm). If I find that another mod is causing the issues I will retract my statement and reinstall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom