tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hi guys, can you help me. The fact is that when I die in a battle with the bosses, my character constantly turns into a ghost (losing all his things), and if you leave the world, he leaves, and during ordinary death (dynamite, mobs, fall, etc.) d.) the character will appear after a few seconds reborn and not deleted. What is this mistake or innovation? Can this be deleted somehow? If not, tell me in which version it appeared. (I did not use amplifiers like Revengens mod or Death mod)

Hi guys, can you help me. The fact is that when I die in a battle with the bosses, my character constantly turns into a ghost (losing all his things), and if you leave the world, he leaves, and during ordinary death (dynamite, mobs, fall, etc.) d.) the character will appear after a few seconds reborn and not deleted. What is this mistake or innovation? Can this be deleted somehow? If not, tell me in which version it appeared. (I did not use amplifiers like Revengens mod or Death mod)
You used Iron Heart. It does that.

Recently me and a friend started up a new play though. Everything seemed to be in order, but after trying to load our mods we kept getting an error message that said calamity was made for tmod loader 1.11.3 and not the version I was using 1.11.4. Does anyone know what is going on or better yet a fix for this?

I'm currently having a problem with Calamity, it was working a while ago but now, it won't work saying something like made for 0.11.3 and it was working for me a few days ago, is this normal?

calamity modu kullanmak çok istiyorum ama uyumsuzluk var diyo ve indirince 4 saat sonra oyun çöküyor bilgisayarla birlikte ve bilgisayarı kapatınca bidaha kurmam gerekiyor bilgisayar donanımım: msı gtx 1050 ti geforce kingston hyper 8 gb ddr4 anakart asus prime b-350 plus işlemci amd ryzen 3 yardımcı olursanız çok teşekür ederim çeviriye uğraştım olmadı

Hi, I Love the mod , but am experiencing what I think is a bug. I just started playing terraria again and downloaded a couple mods the other day including the latest version of calamity. Everything was going swell until I went to kill the second mechanical boss the destroyer. For what ever reason no matter how strong of a weapon I use, I only do one damage to him and his segments ( I cheated in a 800 damage chakram from qwertys mod to test it out after failing to kill him for the third time and it too only did one damage). I then though it must be a bug so I disable calamity only and it went back to normal with him taking the correct amount of damage. I then disabled all mods and enabled only calamity and cheatsheet and the invincible destroyer bug came back so I took this as confirmation that calamity was the cause of this ( I am no modder and am pretty dumb when it comes to computers so I imagine I still could be wrong.)
I also took a look at the recent patch notes and saw the destroyer had gotten a nerf to pierce resistance so thought maybe there was a typo an he got a huge buff by mistake. Anyways sorry for the long post and thank you for all the hard work on the mod. Let me know if any one else is having this problem so I know its not just me.

Edit- This is on a normal world with no difficulty modifiers on
and not sure if it matters but im on a mac.

BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

Last edited:
Hi, I Love the mod , but am experiencing what I think is a bug. I just started playing terraria again and downloaded a couple mods the other day including the latest version of calamity. Everything was going swell until I went to kill the second mechanical boss the destroyer. For what ever reason no matter how strong of a weapon I use, I only do one damage to him and his segments ( I cheated in a 800 damage chakram from qwertys mod to test it out after failing to kill him for the third time and it too only did one damage). I then though it must be a bug so I disable calamity only and it went back to normal with him taking the correct amount of damage. I then disabled all mods and enabled only calamity and cheatsheet and the invincible destroyer bug came back so I took this as confirmation that calamity was the cause of this ( I am no modder and am pretty dumb when it comes to computers so I imagine I still could be wrong.)
I also took a look at the recent patch notes and saw the destroyer had gotten a nerf to pierce resistance so thought maybe there was a typo an he got a huge buff by mistake. Anyways sorry for the long post and thank you for all the hard work on the mod. Let me know if any one else is having this problem so I know its not just me.

Edit- This is on a normal world with no difficulty modifiers on
and not sure if it matters but im on a mac.

BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!
Destroyer has like 8 seconds of immunity after it spawns, and personally, I don't think the Calamity Mod is the problem, try checking out another mods or deactivating the Calamity one to figure out where's the problem.

1569878021974.png

This is giving me (and to other players) troubles while loading the mod. Pls fix it

Destroyer has like 8 seconds of immunity after it spawns, and personally, I don't think the Calamity Mod is the problem, try checking out another mods or deactivating the Calamity one to figure out where's the problem.

Hi, thanks for the response. I just deleted all mods except for calamity and cheat sheet and the destroyer still only receives one damage when I hit him (used the meowmeer sword for the test this time) so unless its a conflict between calamity and cheet sheet then i imagine the bug must be with calamity.

Hi, thanks for the response. I just deleted all mods except for calamity and cheat sheet and the destroyer still only receives one damage when I hit him (used the meowmeer sword for the test this time) so unless its a conflict between calamity and cheet sheet then i imagine the bug must be with calamity.
I don't think so, I use always Cheat Sheet (and HEROS's Mod too), and they never give any incompatibility between them or any other mod. I would try it, but I can't load Calamity :(
Maybe the mod is really buggy, we just have to wait to see if it gets fixed :/

Recently me and a friend started up a new play though. Everything seemed to be in order, but after trying to load our mods we kept getting an error message that said calamity was made for tmod loader 1.11.3 and not the version I was using 1.11.4. Does anyone know what is going on or better yet a fix for this?
On the error report (At least mine), says it's because of a badly programmed tile or something with its coordinates. We have to wait until that get a fix, or download the 1.11.3 tMod Loader version to play with the Calamity.

So I decided to try this mod again, after so long and it seems good!

I also downloaded the music addon for Calamity, too and... not sure if this is the right place to put feedback, but...

I've heard the King Slime, Blizzard, and Eye of Cthulhu's themes.... but the Eye (and maybe just somewhat the Slime's) seems...... far too loud compared to the music in the rest of the game, to the point it was hard on the ears and it drowned out most of the sound in the game. If I were to reduce my music volume level to where that theme is comfortable, then I wouldn't be able to hear the vanilla tracks in the game.

IMO, Please consider doing a volume level pass in the music, measure the loudest theme that Vanilla Terraria has, and then make sure that no sound in the modded music goes above that level.

It would go a long way.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the themes themselves, and a lot of nice work was put into them.... they're just too loud.

Back
Top Bottom