tModLoader Recipe Browser

Recipe Browser v0.8.1 is out

I've put the Craft Tool back in (More Info)

Mods that add a bunch of recipes that convert between ore types are still an issue, but if you have those issues just don't use the preemptive craft calculation feature.

I have an issue with Recipe Browser Mod v0.8.1 while checking a recipe for King Slime Shapeplate from The Shapeshifter Mod.
I clicked the recipe with Left mouse button.

PC/System Properties:
Windows 7
AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
4 GB RAM
Terraria v1.3.5.2
tModLoader v0.11.3

Loaded mods:
- AlchemistNPC v8.7 (by Gregg/VVV101, sobebody0214, RebooT, drh)
- Beyond the Forgotten Ages v0.4.2.1
- Boss Checklist v0.2.1 (by jopojelly)
- Calamity Mod v.1.4.2.103 (by MountainDrew)
- DNI Equipment Upgrade v1.3.2.1 (by DaiNekoIchi)
- The Enigma Mod v0.13 (by Laugic)
- Extensible Inventory v1.4.1.3 (by hamstar)
- Extra Gunslinger Gear v1.2.0.2 (by GTLugo)
- Fernium Remastered v1.0.8.0 (by Mr Fern/FerniumDennis)
- Leveled Mod v1.0.3.7 (by Gotest, Webmillio)
- Leveled Compatibility Patch for Thorium v1.0.0.1 (by Webmillio)
- Magic Storage v0.4.3.4 (by blushiemagic)
- Military Mod v0.6.3 (by Traox)
- Mod Helpers v4.4.0.5 (by hamstar)
- Mod of Redemption v0.7.5.3 (by Hallam)
- Modern Firearms v0.3.2.1 (by SKJynx)
- Moonstones v1.0.7 (by Beetrootmonkey)
- RadioctiveTaco's Mod v0.1.3.20 (by RadioctiveTaco)
- Recipe Browser v0.8.1 (by jopojelly)
- The Shapeshifter v2.0 (by orian34)
- The Split Mod v0.3.0.5 (by Doctor Hummer, Instrex, Jackspy, Nephilim Death)
- Striderr's Alchemy Mod v1.7 (by Striderr)
- Thorium Mod v1.6.0.4 (by DivermanSam)
- The Throwing Expansion v3.7.4 (by Grodus)
- Unleveled Mod v1.6.0.1 (by Gotest)
- VeinMiner v1.3.1 (by NanobotZ)
- Vitality Mod v0.3.1 (by bartuscus)

Older version (0.7.3.1) doesn't have this problem.

Since the last update, seeing recipes like the Galactus sword of the calamity mod, the game starts to block when you open and close the inventory, throw or pick up an item, and even some recipes explode the game, I will try the previous version 0.7. 4

PD:Indeed v0.7.4 is going perfect, please solve that problem

After updating to v0.8.1, I found an issue regarding chests. I have a multiplayer world with another friend and whenever we put a chest down, pick it up, and put it down again, it won't let us access its inventory nor pick it back up anymore. If we exit the world and come back, the chest isn't there anymore. Additionaly, when we put it down the first time, we both can see each other's chest. But when it's the second time, I can't see his and vice versa. I've tried deactivating all the other mods, one by one before assuming it's Recipe Broswer causing this, and it seems my assumption is right. Any clues? Thanks in advance!

Recipe browser won't let me load my worlds. It crashes (ive tried disabling every other mod, but the issue still happens so its recipe browser.) Stack overflow exception is the error type :/

I don't know if this is because of a single mod in particular or if it's because of the sheer amount of stuff in my setup, but I cannot use the new version of Recipe Browser. Whenever I try to check a recipe, the game stops responding. Therefore I've downgraded to the previous version, since this problem doesn't happen there. However, I did try to use the newest version alone without any mods, and then it works.

A lot of mods add recipes that bog down the calculation, I'm still working on solving those.

The mp issue is fixed.

I don't know what the other issues are without you guys posting log files.

I don't know if this is because of a single mod in particular or if it's because of the sheer amount of stuff in my setup, but I cannot use the new version of Recipe Browser. Whenever I try to check a recipe, the game stops responding. Therefore I've downgraded to the previous version, since this problem doesn't happen there. However, I did try to use the newest version alone without any mods, and then it works.
I have the same issue, Where can i download 0.7.4 so i can avoid the issue?

I have the same issue, Where can i download 0.7.4 so i can avoid the issue?
I just went to the alternative download link and then changed the "v0.8.1.2" in the page URL to "v0.7.4" and downloaded it from there.
[doublepost=1565398078,1565397664][/doublepost]
A lot of mods add recipes that bog down the calculation, I'm still working on solving those.

The mp issue is fixed.

I don't know what the other issues are without you guys posting log files.
It's kinda late where I live, so I was planning on going to bed right now, but I'll be sure to reinstall 0.8.1.2 and crash the game intentionally so that I can copy the information to you. What log specifically do you want me to get the info from?

Add me to the list of people having issues with the latest update having the game freeze on some recipes on the latest update.
Can confirm 7.4 works fine when downgrading... maybe an issue while creating the loot cache?

I was helped by Google Translator. Sorry for the immature English

How can I see the ID of a mod item?

There is ID sorting function, but I want to know the item ID number.

If not, is it possible to add features?

I would like to know the item ID of Calamity Mod and Thorium Mod.

I was helped by Google Translator. Sorry for the immature English

How can I see the ID of a mod item?

There is ID sorting function, but I want to know the item ID number.

If not, is it possible to add features?

I would like to know the item ID of Calamity Mod and Thorium Mod.
Modded items don't have permanent IDs. You can use Helpful Hotkeys, set the "Show Developer Info" option in the config, then use the "Query Mod Origin" hotkey to see the Internal Name of the ModItem. You then use that name with the result of GetMod() and ItemType to get the ID at runtime. You can read more about cross-mod stuff here: tModLoader/tModLoader

No. Is there a reason you wouldn't want to see which mod adds a recipe in the recipe browser?
Immersion purposes... I always use this mod to check itens,so I just didn't want to be reminded that they are from mods every time... kinda wanna pretend the're vanilla... :)

Immersion purposes... I always use this mod to check itens,so I just didn't want to be reminded that they are from mods every time... kinda wanna pretend the're vanilla... :)
I see, I'll try to remember to add that as a config option then.

Back
Top Bottom