tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Some ideas of mobs and bosses in this mod has stealed from Starbound!

Please refrain from making public accusations of plagiarism like this. If you have any concrete evidence that a mod uses content from another mod or game without permission, discuss it with the forum staff in private.

Hello, I recently got back into modded Terraria, and Spirit is one of a few mods I cannot play Terraria without being installed. So far, everything has been working out smoothly from the beginning of my game; however, I ran into an issue with the Reach biome no longer playing its iconic theme when I enter it—just Terraria's overworld's daytime music, and I don't know if any other biomes added by Spirit are also affected.

During the night, the overworld's nighttime theme will smoothly transition to the Reach's theme whenever I enter it. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? If it helps, I have two music mods installed: Calamity's Music Mod and Extra Music Mod which... weren't separate from Calamity itself the last time I played.

If my other mods are needed, I can take a screenshot of my list.

Last edited:
Hello, I recently got back into modded Terraria, and Spirit is one of a few mods I cannot play Terraria without being installed. So far, everything has been working out smoothly from the beginning of my game; however, I ran into an issue with the Reach biome no longer playing its iconic theme when I enter it—just Terraria's overworld's daytime music, and I don't know if any other biomes added by Spirit are also affected.

During the night, the overworld's nighttime theme will smoothly transition to the Reach's theme whenever I enter it. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? If it helps, I have two music mods installed: Calamity's Music Mod and Extra Music Mod which... weren't separate from Calamity itself the last time I played.

If my other mods are needed, I can take a screenshot of my list.
It just does this... the music, and many of the Reach spawns, only occur at night. There's an update in the works, though, that's going to make significant changes to all of this, so don't worry about it too much.

hi could you show me how to install the mod without tmodloader?
(and if theres a way of not losing my world and character when i install the mod)

It just does this... the music, and many of the Reach spawns, only occur at night. There's an update in the works, though, that's going to make significant changes to all of this, so don't worry about it too much.

Strange.

Reach's theme used to play during the day and night as long as I was inside its biome—not only during the night, but thanks for letting me know.

hi could you show me how to install the mod without tmodloader?
(and if theres a way of not losing my world and character when i install the mod)
No, since you need tModLoader. Just install that, install Spirit from the Mod Browser, and copy your character and world files to the tModLoader folders for them so you can keep them, while also keeping the vanilla copies.
I think I saw you ask the same thing in the Discord. If you're having trouble installing tModLoader, go to their Discord's #support channel and ask.

uhm, i'm having another error now

when i open tmodloader, its says "finding mods" but it stays in it infinitely and doesn't load

uhm, i'm having another error now

when i open tmodloader, its says "finding mods" but it stays in it infinitely and doesn't load
I'd still just suggest joining the tModLoader discord. This thread is specifically about Spirit; you'll likely get better tModLoader tech support there.

Heys guys, it's been awhile since I was online since I took a break from Terraria, but now I'm back, and
just now the first thing I read on the Forums is that Spirit Mod is being revived - Hell yeah!
I can't say with words how glad I am that this awesome Mod is back! Thank you Yuyutsu, I really love your mod!
Best news ever. So happy right now.

Hey I'm playing the most recent version of the mod in multiplayer with no other mods (other than Auto Trash Slot and Recipe Browser) and we just killed skeleton prime and we scoured the surface of our world and could not find the spirit biome. It hasn't seemed to have spawned.

EDIT: We restared the server and it spawned in. Nevermind.

I'm pretty sure its been asked but, could you make it so glyphs can be applied stack-able weapons/tools ? Since mods that increase stack sizes tend to prevent glyphs being applied.
Yes, one could disable the stack mod and then apply it but, it takes a lot of time since to reload one mod you have the reload all mods.
I'm not saying this needs to be in the mod, but a config would be nice.

Last edited:
My friend decided to cheat the item that summons the blue moon and bring it into our multiplayer world and now it's infinitely there, any way to fix that?

Last edited:
A few issues and a suggestion.

First, the transition between the cavern/lava layer while in the Spirit biome has a weird pink line on it.
Second, in the Reach, there's a locked gold dungeon chest that contains nothing when i open it. Is this intended to be an upcoming Post-Skeletron item or a biome chest placeholder?

Also, Music Box, Banner, and Tally Counter support would be great.

A few issues and a suggestion.

First, the transition between the cavern/lava layer while in the Spirit biome has a weird pink line on it.
Second, in the Reach, there's a locked gold dungeon chest that contains nothing when i open it. Is this intended to be an upcoming Post-Skeletron item or a biome chest placeholder?

Also, Music Box, Banner, and Tally Counter support would be great.

I think I remember Yuyu saying in the discord that the golden chest is simply a bug. I'm not sure about the pink bar though.

I definitely agree with your bottom statement, music boxes would be great

MaybI ask you to keep current version of Spirit mod in a mod browser as well as rewamped version after Rewamed one will be done? I like sprites of this mod and it seems that mod's style will be changed next update. I want current version to ve accessable because ither way I will have to say no to this mod(

Oh my lord, why does a brain of Cthulhu boss spawncamp me during the frost legion? This guys should despawn after I first kill it but he just comes back again and again every 15 seconds. I killed this guy like 5 times and the event progress dosnt move at all. I can't even move my spawn because I don't get time to build and I get caught in a death loop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom