tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

dont forget that in the new update your going to release make it fully multiplayer friendly
especially on the traits
also some current bugs(glitches/imperfections) on your mod that i noticed the most is the super sayan sound
it plays continuously even tho i turned it off and sometimes turn off while im still on sayan mode
i know this is an MP3 issue where the sound stops playing, but if possible fix it on the next update
TY and nice trailer tho im hyped

dont forget that in the new update your going to release make it fully multiplayer friendly
especially on the traits
also some current bugs(glitches/imperfections) on your mod that i noticed the most is the super sayan sound
it plays continuously even tho i turned it off and sometimes turn off while im still on sayan mode
i know this is an MP3 issue where the sound stops playing, but if possible fix it on the next update
TY and nice trailer tho im hyped
i literally have never had that happen to me and the mod works without problems multiplayer wise unless you have anything specific i am unaware of?

i literally have never had that happen to me and the mod works without problems multiplayer wise unless you have anything specific i am unaware of?
ah ok so the sound bug is probably because i have loads of mods on me
and since your about to update, will we, who already unlocked the all SSJ still retain our SSJ on the update or will we have to start over again
also i like the skill tree idea, i hope the points to distribute in it have unlimited supply or transferable with cost so i dont have to keep creating new character to find a good build

ah ok so the sound bug is probably because i have loads of mods on me
and since your about to update, will we, who already unlocked the all SSJ still retain our SSJ on the update or will we have to start over again
also i like the skill tree idea, i hope the points to distribute in it have unlimited supply or transferable with cost so i dont have to keep creating new character to find a good build
The new update is still going to be a bit, probably not in October. It's a new mod entirely so all data will be reset.
Could you add in Namek/gizard Wasteland biome?
It's already in, you can see a WIP version of it in the background of the FF ship theme video.

whose hair?
1570182540762.png

Absolutely love this mod and I was wondering if you guys would make it so if you are wearing the Familiar Wig and you transform you would get the Super Saiyan hair and not the Familiar Wig hair, could you please do that in the next update? If you can, thank you!
Oh and also, will you guys add Blue and Blue Evolved? Since Blue is next to the Logo on the Forums page, will you also be able to add Rose? Because that would be cool.

Absolutely love this mod and I was wondering if you guys would make it so if you are wearing the Familiar Wig and you transform you would get the Super Saiyan hair and not the Familiar Wig hair, could you please do that in the next update? If you can, thank you!
Oh and also, will you guys add Blue and Blue Evolved? Since Blue is next to the Logo on the Forums page, will you also be able to add Rose? Because that would be cool.
blue,blue evolution and rose will all be added

What what WHAT? how have i not heard about this mod until now? i have not used mods on terraria at all, is there a post detailing how to download/install this mod?

Back
Top Bottom