Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its just a bug, or SERIOUSLY bad luck, but ive searched over 16 enchanted sword shrines and all of them were those fake gold swords (expert mode worlds btw). On the wiki, it says i have a 1/3 chance of getting a real sword. By now i should have gotten atleast one sword. It doesnt say anything about expert mode though.

Not sure if its just a bug, or SERIOUSLY bad luck, but ive searched over 16 enchanted sword shrines and all of them were those fake gold swords (expert mode worlds btw). On the wiki, it says i have a 1/3 chance of getting a real sword. By now i should have gotten atleast one sword. It doesnt say anything about expert mode though.
Its most likely bad luck. Happy hunting!

It's a 1/3rd chance but that's a 1/3 chance independently rolled for each generated shrine, so you could potentially generate a world in which all shrines were fake or a world in which all were real.

Its most likely bad luck. Happy hunting!
But having a 1/3 chance and not getting it after 16 times? Very unlikely.
It's a 1/3rd chance but that's a 1/3 chance independently rolled for each generated shrine, so you could potentially generate a world in which all shrines were fake or a world in which all were real.
I know that, but still, the chance of getting it is 1/3, and ive gone through atleast 16 shrines. If id only gone through like 4, then its probably just bad luck, however 16 shrines and all fake is just HORRIBLE luck. Its like killing 50,000 enemies in a row and not getting a single biome key (assuming your in the right biome).

I know that, but still, the chance of getting it is 1/3, and ive gone through atleast 16 shrines. If id only gone through like 4, then its probably just bad luck, however 16 shrines and all fake is just HORRIBLE luck. Its like killing 50,000 enemies in a row and not getting a single biome key (assuming your in the right biome).
While it's not great for you, it's most likely just the horrible luck you mentioned.

Statistics are weird and unintuitive. A 1 in 3 chance does not mean you'll get a sword by attempt 4ish, because every shrine has no influence on the previous ones you opened. Every shine basically has a 66% chance of being a loser. So to lose that many times in a row is indeed very unlikely, but not completely impossible.

Where is the tutorial from terraria mobile? 🙂 There is still an option with the on the pointer in a different color can do😊

Last edited:
Who is the tutorial from terraria mobile? 🙂
I assume that you mean 'where is the tutorial'

It's the little light bulb icon at the top right (singleplayer only). It's a toggle that will bring up explanations of the controls when you touch them.

You guys are probably spammed daily about this and I'm sorry for being another one BUT....

any news on the 1.4 release date?
I CANT WAIT to play it with my friends on a fresh world.

You guys are probably spammed daily about this and I'm sorry for being another one BUT....

any news on the 1.4 release date?
I CANT WAIT to play it with my friends on a fresh world.
I already feel like it's gonna be "Terraria Journey's END" release date somewhere 2020... =/

I already feel like it's gonna be "Terraria Journey's END" release date somewhere 2020... =/

That wouldn't bother me to be honest. I rather that they take their sweet time giving us another FREE and huge :red: update than getting something rushed and flawed (not that it has happened before with Terraria, I think).
But I would indeed like to have an ideia when it's coming out to see if I need to pull the brakes on my hype train or shovel even more coal.

That wouldn't bother me to be honest. I rather that they take their sweet time giving us another FREE and huge a** update than getting something rushed and flawed (not that it has happened before with Terraria, I think).
But I would indeed like to have an ideia when it's coming out to see if I need to pull the brakes on my hype train or shovel even more coal.

Rushed and flawed like the switch port? Yeah that wouldn't be good huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom