tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

The "shield" from the Reverberation set is distracting, and I'm not sure what it's referring to with "Druidic" type damage.

Is there a way to have access to the potions and material vendors (I like the convenience), but disable the added gear and recipes? I feel like the equipment is a bit broken (either bugged like the earlier mention for Laetitia's Rifle, or overpowered for when the gear is available like Reverberation), and the recipes just clutter up my UI when I'm trying to research and make other things from other mods.

I kind of feel like this could be two different mods.

Is there a way to have access to the potions and material vendors (I like the convenience), but disable the added gear and recipes? I feel like the equipment is a bit broken (either bugged like the earlier mention for Laetitia's Rifle, or overpowered for when the gear is available like Reverberation), and the recipes just clutter up my UI when I'm trying to research and make other things from other mods.

I kind of feel like this could be two different mods.
Just use Lite version then.

How to obtain the perfection token ? I manage to get one, but don't remember how I got it and now can't find it ;-;

So, apparently this Anti-Buff token can be sold for 10 gold, and crafted indefinitely without anything. So... Perhaps this needs a fix, got myself 999 platinum quick.

I didn't see a bug report link, so I'll put it here, and I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news;

My game's fully updated, but for some reason neither the Rampage Components, nor the Supreme Rampage Components have the Chloroshard bullet effect. I have tried hiding and revealing the accessory, and not putting something in the cosmetic slot next to it, but neither work. I have tested this with a Calamity weapon, and the vanilla Handgun, thinking it might have been a mod conflict. I tested it with musket balls on their own, and a Musket Pouch.

If there's something I have to do to get them to register and work, that'd be great, but the Wiki doesn't have a page for them, and the Chloroshards aren't working.

I didn't see a bug report link, so I'll put it here, and I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news;

My game's fully updated, but for some reason neither the Rampage Components, nor the Supreme Rampage Components have the Chloroshard bullet effect. I have tried hiding and revealing the accessory, and not putting something in the cosmetic slot next to it, but neither work. I have tested this with a Calamity weapon, and the vanilla Handgun, thinking it might have been a mod conflict. I tested it with musket balls on their own, and a Musket Pouch.

If there's something I have to do to get them to register and work, that'd be great, but the Wiki doesn't have a page for them, and the Chloroshards aren't working.
Will check that issue.
But I am 100% sure that worked in the last update.

I checked and all seems to work just fine. You need to use weapon which doesn't override bullets, use Musket Pouch or Musket Balls and ofc have Rampage Components/their upgrade equipped as accessory.

AlchemistNPC v8.8
-Updated to tModloader 0.11.4.
-Fixed incompatibility with latest Calamity mod build.
-Architect can now come when you have 3 other NPCs and no longer requires to beat EoW/BoC.
Some goods now require some bosses defeated.
-Removed some obsolete coding.
-Added Research Note#8, Portal's turret.
-Added NULL Katana.
Available after beating Moon Lord.
-Added Tome of Order, new mage legendary weapon.
Drops from any mob with 1:25000 chance.
-Added Quest Skip Potion from Desiccation mod to 6th Brewer's shop.
Available after beating Skeletron and finishing 10 fishing quests.
-Strange Top Hat not summons Bill Cipher now.
It can be used for crafting Dimensional Rift, which is a new summon item.
-Hive is no longer a legendary weapon and replaced with a new one.
Now Hive drops from Plantera with 5% chance.
-Anti Buff item no longer has selling price.
-Fixed Golem Booster.
-Some more Chinese translation by tyhnoone.
-New sprites for some items.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.6.2
-Updated for tModloader 0.11.4.
-Fixed incompatibility with latest Calamity mod build.
-Architect can now come when you have 3 other NPCs and no longer requires to beat EoW/BoC.
Some goods now require some bosses defeated.
-Added Quest Skip Potion from Desiccation mod to 6th Brewer's shop.
Available after beating Skeletron and finishing 10 fishing quests.
-Removed some obsolete coding.

After this update (not sure if related) when I load up my world I am standing in the air and can't move or do anything. Only mod I have that was updated today.

Downgrading to 8.7 fixed this.

After this update (not sure if related) when I load up my world I am standing in the air and can't move or do anything. Only mod I have that was updated today.

Update Calamity mod to 1.4.2.105. They didn't upload update to Mod Browser again.

One to one is the same. But I did not downgrade. I hope they fix it.

So I was just playing through Calamity with a few other mods, one of them being AlchemistNPC and I am using the anti-buff boosters that you get from vanilla bosses. All was going well until I defeated Skeletron. I went to pick up the stuff, I go into my inventory and use the Skeletron booster...and nothing happens, literally. I couldn't move or save and exit. I could open and close my inventory, but that was about it. I couldn't tell if time was passing, because when I used it, all the info under the minimap went away. The mobs and other friendly NPC's were moving, just not me. I tried closing it and trying it again, but the same problem occurred. I made a few other worlds and characters, all with the same problem. It also broke one time with the Duke Fishron booster. Can someone explain this? Might need a patch...

Update Calamity mod. Latest version, which is required for AlchemistNPC v8.8/Lite 1.6.2 is Calamity mod 1.4.2.105. It can be downloaded only from Calamity mod Discord for whatever reason.

Не пойму, каким образом Ювелир может помочь с записками? А мод очень крутой. В особенности уникальными айтемами

So, I ended up getting a Legendary prefix on a chainsaw, which should have Godly as its best prefix. Is this intentional behavior? Because I happened to have the Charm of Luck in my inventory when reforging it.

Не пойму, каким образом Ювелир может помочь с записками? А мод очень крутой. В особенности уникальными айтемами
Gather sets of three notes (like, if I recall correctly, the note from Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, and Skeletron) to the Jeweler and you can ask about them. The Jeweler will combine them into another readable note.

I'm playing with Alchemist NPC with other mods, Calamity, Thorium etc. I just recently got the Paradise Lost armour set but every time I put on the entire set I can't move my Character just freezes and I can't move can anyone help me

Back
Top Bottom