Official Your favorite blocks

True, but it still paints background walls, like if I have a wood wall house with a glass wall window, I have to very carefully paint around the window and it takes forever. I suppose I'm thinking of a house I recently did where I was painting some foreground walls (Copper Plating) and the stupid auto-tool wanted to also paint the nearby mudstone blocks and the dirt blocks too.
I just turn off smart cursor while building, it's not meant to be left on all the time anyway...

I just turn off smart cursor while building, it's not meant to be left on all the time anyway...

Well, my point is, is that painting is slow and tedious without smart cursor, and if we could make one simple little tweak, where it only paints the type of blocks you point at, then it would be awesome and much easier to paint.

Well, my point is, is that painting is slow and tedious without smart cursor, and if we could make one simple little tweak, where it only paints the type of blocks you point at, then it would be awesome and much easier to paint.
Alright. I use the paint sprayer a lot, so I don't encounter this problem very often.

Another vote for boreal wood, especially for the wall. I love the widely spaced horizontal lines :dryadpassionate:

I also like snow bricks and and snow brick walls, painted white they look really lovely and pleasing. Very versatile colours too, to mix and match with other materials and also to paint them over with.

I personally love Martian blocks, but I dont use them cuz I'm a bad builder. I usually just make some standard blocky rooms from spooky wood or something like that for npc and that's it

I pretty much like all of the wood, but I'm going to have to agree with the majorty and say Boreal wood is easily the best. It just has such a sleek clean look to it compared to the other wood.

I personally like Rainbow Bricks (And their wall variants), the 'ol classic combo of Wood and Stone bricks, and maybe those Living Fire/Smoke blocks too.

Back
Top Bottom