tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Traitless: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj blue - ssj blue kaioken
Prodigy: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj blue - ssj blue evolution
Divine: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj rose - ssj rose kaioken
Legendary: wrathful - ssj c-type - lssj
Primal: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 -ssj4 - ssj4 fp
you'll have to wait for when we release 1.1 to see their stats :)
TY

Traitless: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj blue - ssj blue kaioken
Prodigy: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj blue - ssj blue evolution
Divine: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj rose - ssj rose kaioken
Legendary: wrathful - ssj c-type - lssj
Primal: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 -ssj4 - ssj4 fp
you'll have to wait for when we release 1.1 to see their stats :)
you can still use dragonball to switch the traits right?

In terms of multipliers it's ssjbe, in terms of general allrounding it's ssjrkk, in terms of raw strength it's lssj.
um i havnt seen the numbers yet or the stats of the mod so pls tell me in paticular
what is the strongest super sayan form
on Ki
and on non ki weapons

and if ssjbe have the best multipliers why is lssj stronger? whats the raw strength? is it Ki damage or something else?

um i havnt seen the numbers yet or the stats of the mod so pls tell me in paticular
what is the strongest super sayan form
on Ki
and on non ki weapons

and if ssjbe have the best multipliers why is lssj stronger? whats the raw strength? is it Ki damage or something else?
The strongest form in terms of damage without any outside influence is SSJBE. LSSJ with overload can hit some pretty ridiculous numbers if you're lucky, making it the strongest form unreliably. Also forms now give zero bonuses to other damage types, it's only ki damage now.

The strongest form in terms of damage without any outside influence is SSJBE. LSSJ with overload can hit some pretty ridiculous numbers if you're lucky, making it the strongest form unreliably. Also forms now give zero bonuses to other damage types, it's only ki damage now.
oh ok
so as far as you said
super sayan blue evolution have the highest damage output consistent
while legendary super sayan have overload ability that have a chance? or a prock type taht can boost you above SSJBE ok now i understand
TY
also since its not been answered yet
does (prodigy/Legendary/Divine/Primal) switchable? using dragonballs? (i wanna try them all and see what suets my play style best

oh ok
so as far as you said
while legendary super sayan have overload ability that have a chance? or a prock type taht can boost you above SSJBE ok now i understand
TY
does (prodigy/Legendary/Divine/Primal) switchable? using dragonballs? (i wanna try them all and see what suets my play style best
Yes the trait reroll wish still exists, although adjusted a bit like all the other wishes

Yes the trait reroll wish still exists, although adjusted a bit like all the other wishes
just 1 question our of curiousity
what happenes of i erase all tiles in the map and then put a little sky island floating in the middle of nowhere then use my dragonball wish? will the next dragonball spawn on the island?

oh ok
so as far as you said
TY
the highest dmg form is actually super saiyan rose kaioken with no outside influence

I’m guessing to get SS4: you have to have the Primal trait and on a full moon, in a mastered SS3 state, at exactly midnight you will automatically become a SS4 (you would have to be on the surface/the moon has to be on screen.)

hello i have a few suggestion that might make the mod more interesting
1) NPC = nc that have shops and the best have quests
2) flying should be only hard mode only, make one of its recepies only obtainable on hardmode, its too OP on prehardmode

Probably my favourite part of this mod is that the fighting is much more fast paced with the mod on. I fought the martian saucer and when he used his laser Attack I teleported just out of the way with every laser that came at me!
(also the wish that shows a ki blast, what will it do?)

Back
Top Bottom