Mobile Terraria 1.3 Launches on Amazon Today!

Reinstalling it will cause it to update.

No, it won't. One, they said they already tried that and two, reinstalling will also delete all of their save data. Make sure you remind people to back up their save files before suggesting a solution that will destroy their save data and also make sure reinstalling is relevant to the issue at hand.

Last edited:
I love how you are putting Terraria on all platforms! It really makes me happy <3

but I have a problem ... I would like to buy the terraria mobile, but I live in Japan is the game is not available in my region. not available on play store and amazon app store.
would it be possible to buy by another method? or put available in my region?
I would be very grateful if they could solve it. thank you very much for the updates:happy:

Not available yet - but perhaps soon - stay tuned! ;)

I should have attempted the update before saying anything...

I am having the same problem, and I too have a fire 7. As Grumpy Squid said, I believe that only certain fire 7 models are currently supported (I own 7th gen of fire 7 myself).

Let us not fear that the update will never come, however. Just as they optimized for android and ios, they might continue with further optimization for amazon.

In the end, this may not even be a device capability issue; it may just be an error seen for certain devices. But until then, who knows what the problem could be?

It's 7th generation

I am having the same problem, and I too have a fire 7. As Grumpy Squid said, I believe that only certain fire 7 models are currently supported (I own 7th gen of fire 7 myself).

Let us not fear that the update will never come, however. Just as they optimized for android and ios, they might continue with further optimization for amazon.

In the end, this may not even be a device capability issue; it may just be an error seen for certain devices. But until then, who knows what the problem could be?
The Fire 7 7th generation is not compatible. The reason it is not compatible is because the new update requires a minimum of OpenGL ES 3.0, and the 7th generation had a GPU that only supports up to OpenGL ES 2.0

The real question is this: how does a 2014 model meet qualifications, and not a 2017 nodel? Why wouldn't kindle 7 7th gen have openGL ES 3.0?

i use beetle

I have a question on lunatic cultist, my dungeon has been damaged by dynamite and me breaking and I’m wondering can I fix it?

Back
Top Bottom