tModLoader Cheat Sheet

It's a worthy cause, Tadpole. <3 Just be sure to be REALLY careful with the Paintbrush / Eyedropper terrain cloning tool. I've corrupted worlds with it due to overuse in overconfidence.

Oh shoot, that sucks to hear. It was one of the features I really wanted to use. :/

So basically, is the feature itself glitchy and corrupt-prone, or does it only corrupt if we do specific things with it?

I mean, I'm a pessimist, but not because I want to be - only because I feel like I have to be or else I'll have a really bad day. Heh.

Basically, If you take a lot of backups and you do only a little with it at a time, you'll probably be fine. I haven't been able to pin down what it is exactly that corrupts things, but the results are ridiculous and inconsistent. I've had every single tile in the world suddenly just be gone. I've had all of my progress be erased despite saying it successfully saved after shutting down the world and going to the main menu. That sort of stuff.

Hey, the Cheat Sheet has a cool amount of tools, but It's quite exquisite that there are no functions to mess with the world, like changing time of the day, enabling/disabling hardmode, turning on/off eclipse and blood moon, or even enable/disable rain and sandstorm.

Hey! I'm using tModloader v0.10.1.5, and I updated cheat sheet on accident. Is there a download for a cheat sheet that works on v0.10.1.5? Thanks in advance!

I blocked the Bomb Slime from Exodus with the NPC browser, but it seems they are insta-killed or such and my junk gets destroyed due to their explosions. Is there anything you could do to completely block them or such? Or are the only solutions to remove Exodus or deal with it?

So... If one plays Terraria in Windowed mode with the cheat sheet menu hidden, then place the mouse bellow the game window where the buttons are, not only the tooltip of the button show up, but upon clicking, it will do the button action.
I've only found that because I only play Terraria with maximized window (better for managing desktop and other windows).

I blocked the Bomb Slime from Exodus with the NPC browser, but it seems they are insta-killed or such and my junk gets destroyed due to their explosions. Is there anything you could do to completely block them or such? Or are the only solutions to remove Exodus or deal with it?
The method the block npc function uses is just to kill them as they spawn, so no, not unless I find another approach to disabling spawning them. You might just need to disable that other mod.

So... If one plays Terraria in Windowed mode with the cheat sheet menu hidden, then place the mouse bellow the game window where the buttons are, not only the tooltip of the button show up, but upon clicking, it will do the button action.
I've only found that because I only play Terraria with maximized window (better for managing desktop and other windows).
Yeah, I know, the code is a bit messy and not really maintainable, so I can't quite figure out a good way to fix it, sorry.

The method the block npc function uses is just to kill them as they spawn, so no, not unless I find another approach to disabling spawning them. You might just need to disable that other mod.

Yeah, I know, the code is a bit messy and not really maintainable, so I can't quite figure out a good way to fix it, sorry.
Thought so, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom