Worst Game You've Played

WORST games ive ever played? eeeeehhhh well if i say gta sa gta 4 and gta 5 ill have to prepare to be scolded into the depts of oblivion, but hey everyone their opinions :), but i like animation, fantasy, rpg and adventure alot (terraria is animated and has ni sightns of reality bullsh!t wich is why i love it :)) and i donot know what indie means xD (why? becouse i simply dont know even if terraria is called an indie)), genres i donot like however are reality based things (red dead, gta, some of the older cod games, that stuff that looks all real and stuff i never liked those or games that get close to the reality thingy), gime a game that looks colorfull, adventurous or VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY fantasy like and ill like it whitoud a doubt (well maybe becouse some just arrent fun but doesnt everyone has their game they dont like :p):)
and then there is minecraft, torture those wo insult me for saying this but this war of terraria vs minecraft is the biggest if not the BIGGEST bullsh!t ive ever seen, its simply helarious watching the infantry of either sides destroy eachother (yes this is suffering entertainment), i like both games (terraria a little more becouse i spended more time in it) but still,

my favorite gamescurrently are terraria, eso, skyrim, oblivion, morrowind, dd2, ty the tasmanian tiger 1, ty the tasmanian tiger 2, ty the tasmanian tiger 3, rayman 3 hoodlum havoc, beyond good and evil (cant wait for bg&e 2), clash of clans, plants vs zombies 1 and 2,sly racoon 1 and the thievius racoonus, sly 2 band of thieves, sly 3 honor among thieves, ehhm mario games and pokemon XD (no i dont think its childish to play such games, know what nostalgia mean and youll realize this), and some more but yeah not the best in remembering or the richest to be able to buy lost and forgotten games back....

ahh well being 18 means i got quite the adventure left in front of me, many more games to discover and play :)

WORST games ive ever played? eeeeehhhh well if i say gta sa gta 4 and gta 5 ill have to prepare to be scolded into the depts of oblivion, but hey everyone their opinions :), but i like animation, fantasy, rpg and adventure alot (terraria is animated and has ni sightns of reality bullsh!t wich is why i love it :)) and i donot know what indie means xD (why? becouse i simply dont know even if terraria is called an indie)), genres i donot like however are reality based things (red dead, gta, some of the older cod games, that stuff that looks all real and stuff i never liked those or games that get close to the reality thingy), gime a game that looks colorfull, adventurous or VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY fantasy like and ill like it whitoud a doubt (well maybe becouse some just arrent fun but doesnt everyone has their game they dont like :p):)
and then there is minecraft, torture those wo insult me for saying this but this war of terraria vs minecraft is the biggest if not the BIGGEST bullsh!t ive ever seen, its simply helarious watching the infantry of either sides destroy eachother (yes this is suffering entertainment), i like both games (terraria a little more becouse i spended more time in it) but still,

my favorite gamescurrently are terraria, eso, skyrim, oblivion, morrowind, dd2, ty the tasmanian tiger 1, ty the tasmanian tiger 2, ty the tasmanian tiger 3, rayman 3 hoodlum havoc, beyond good and evil (cant wait for bg&e 2), clash of clans, plants vs zombies 1 and 2,sly racoon 1 and the thievius racoonus, sly 2 band of thieves, sly 3 honor among thieves, ehhm mario games and pokemon XD (no i dont think its childish to play such games, know what nostalgia mean and youll realize this), and some more but yeah not the best in remembering or the richest to be able to buy lost and forgotten games back....

ahh well being 18 means i got quite the adventure left in front of me, many more games to discover and play :)
I cannot tell what this says in the slightest, can you try and make it more understandable? I might just be being a dumbass but I need help here

I cannot tell what this says in the slightest, can you try and make it more understandable? I might just be being a dumbass but I need help here
It's almost readable, I can get his meaning at least if I focus hard enough.
basically, he said the worst games were in the grand theft auto series, that's what you wanted to know, right?

Anyway my favorite games right now are Terraria (of course), Celeste, Risk of Rain 1 & 2, Axiom Verge, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I tend to jump around between games, with most of them being indie.

I don't like difficult games and prefer to play light and easy games
what... are you?

I like difficult games because I can complete easy games quickly and if they put up no resistance then I just get super bored by them.

Some people like playing ultraviolet games like Doom on easy because of the instantaneous stress relief and satisfaction. I don't agree, but I can understand.

I personally do somewhat understand that myself, just get to effortlessly tear through hordes and hordes of enemies, although I prefer having at least medium/normal difficulty.

I compulsively choose the hardest option available as long as there isn't permadeath. I can't handle permadeath.

"Worst Game You've Played", eh? As far as bad games go, none of what I've played can hold a candle to the Half-Quake series.

Gameplay: Do you like map after map of cheap death traps? Do you love using savestates like there's no tomorrow? Do you like having to slog through greyscale puzzle after grayscale puzzle? Do you enjoy not being allowed a flashlight when you absolutely need one? Do you enjoy having to tolerate extremely loud downbeat piped in music? Do you like the third entry's tendency to be cheap as :red:? And above all else, would you like to have no reward for your suffering whatsoever? Half-Quake's got it in droves, and if you'd like all of that, you've got serious mental problems!

Visuals/Graphics: Ah, the Half-Quake murky gray color pallete... you'd think that there's be at least more than just really light blue and maybe the occasional green, you'd :red:ing think. And it goes straight to the nerves quickly, if it doesn't dull you out of your find first. Also, you'll be seeing the ">)" thing plastered everywhere throughout the entire series, and boy does it fit in with the theme of "There's no hope, gloom and doom, commit human speed bump, etc. etc". Sure, there's a lot you can do with grayscale, but Holy Jesus :red:, the gloomy greys never let up, not even when you're walking on the very few patches of grass you'll be seeing throughout Amen.

Story/Characters/Plotline: Oh boy, my favorite. You see, for a game whose atmosphere is dark and downright relentless, Half-Quake's never really grasped the concept of Bathos, or really any sort of comedy past pitch-black and barely funny. All throughout your slog of futility, your captors frequently talk to you, who taunt you and say all sorts of :red:ish things and encourage you to kill yourself off, or just outright hate your guts and want you dead. You also meet the occasional trapped soul, who always, and :red:ing always laments in despair, hates you and your guts, wallows in misery, or dies, followed by all of that happening to the soul at the same time. The game makes no subtlety to hammer in the message of "Life makes no sense, despair is inevitable, commit suicide, :red: you, etc. etc", and refuses to entertain the possibility of that being false. Oh yeah, did I mention your outright told all your efforts are for jack-:red:ing-squat and you die at the end? That's no exaggeration, you die without fanfare at the very end of each part.

Music/Aural Stuffs: As mentioned before, everything's :red:ing loud and the voice acting is incredibly choppy and clipped. The music especially gets this bad, I've had to turn down the damn thing because gee whiz, making your audio not :red:ing deafening must a riddle for the ages! Not that I'd want to be able to hear it anyways, because holy :red:^2, was muddasheep trying to make every single song you hear through most of Amen and the other two parts as depressing as possible!? [Oh yeah, Half-Quake, actual happiness not allowed, right] The songs with lyrics in them get hit with this really bad, it's almost always something about being emotionally scarred, how you're broken inside, and how the captors utterly :red:ing hate you and wield a lot of power over you and gaaaAAAAGH

tl;dr: "This is Half-Quake, you are here to die", and with murky gray and depressing everything else, I got bored quickly and played something else.

Back
Top Bottom