tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

So I found a glitch with the LSS1 test item. Unlike the LSS2 test item where even not in legendary the transformation still works, but LSS1 test item (only if your not a Legend) transforms you into a SS2

Ain’t goona lie but the mod isn’t supposed to be played with cheat sheet etc but that glitch has existed for ages in fact I think the devs put it there on purpose

What exactly do the ''Quick Ki'', ''Speed Toggle'', and ''Armor Bonus'' hotkeys do? I've tested them out at different stages and they never seemed to do anything (Besides the Speed Toggle which changes some percentage on the screen). :joy:

from what I know quick ki drinks a ki bottle in you inventory its like quick heal
speed toggle changes the speed multiplier you have while flying Ex i want to go 75% charge flying speed

What exactly do the ''Quick Ki'', ''Speed Toggle'', and ''Armor Bonus'' hotkeys do? I've tested them out at different stages and they never seemed to do anything (Besides the Speed Toggle which changes some percentage on the screen). :joy:
Quick ki does nothing atm, speed toggle limits the speed of your form and armor bonus is for certain armors to activate their abilities.

Back
Top Bottom