Weapons & Equip Items That Should Be Combinable.

Schparks

Secret Tree Lover
Hi people! So, in this thread, post some items that you think should be combinable! For example, I think that lava waders, and frost spark boots should be combinable. I’m not sure what the name or sprite should be, but I just think it’s a cool idea. Thanks!

Gah, this has been suggested 20 billion times, and I'm here to tell you why it's not a good idea.

The lava waders are a completely awful accessory. Their components are far too rare for the most part and the effect they have can be replicated with greater efficiency if you drink an obsidian skin and a water walking potion. The Lavaspark boots would be useless because the frostspark boots gain absolutely nothing from the lava waders which only protect from a liquid found at the bottom of the world. Please come up with something that hasn't been suggested more times than people have breathed in human history.

Last edited:
Gah, this has been suggested 20 billion times, and I'm here to tell you why it's not a good idea.

The lava waders are a completely awful accessory. Their components are far too rare for the most part and the effect they have can be replicated with greater efficiency if you drink an obsidian skin and a water walking potion. The Lavaspark boots would be useless because the frostspark boots gain absolutely nothing from the lava waders which only protect from a liquid found at the bottom of the world. Please come up with something that hasn't been suggested more times than people have breathed in human history.
Alright man. Sorry to trigger you. I just used that example as it came easily to mind. I’m also relatively new, and hadn’t explored the forums before posting this, so I hadn’t realized this was a popular opinion.

Frog Leg, Frozen Turtle shell and Shark Tooth Necklace are the most important members of the "we want a tinker" group.

Seeing an Upgrade of Flying Carpet for Early Hardmode would be nice as a Pre-Plantera Hoverboard.
Agreed. However, there isn’t a lot that the flying carpet could conceivably combine with, unless you add new items.

Alright man. Sorry to trigger you. I just used that example as it came easily to mind. I’m also relatively new, and hadn’t explored the forums before posting this, so I hadn’t realized this was a popular opinion.
It's fine. Just use the search button in the upper right next time. It lets you search the suggestions section in order to see whether your suggestion has been made before.

It's fine. Just use the search button in the upper right next time. It lets you search the suggestions section in order to see whether your suggestion has been made before.
Oh wow. Theres quite a lot. I'm considering taking me thread down now. Lol

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? I going to make something even more hated then the lava wader/frostspark boots. It'll challenge the celestial shell in overpoweredness. I am proposing.... THE ULRA BOOTS! (Name needs work.) Its basically the flower boots, frost spark, lava wader, and frog leg combo, with like, 20 lumite bars or something. This unbridled monstrosity would obviously be terrible.

Last edited:
You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? I going to make something even more hated then the lava wader/frostspark boots. It'll challenge the celestial shell in overpoweredness. I am proposing.... THE ULRA BOOTS! (Name needs work.) Its basically the flower boots, frost spark, lava wader, and frog leg combo, with like, 20 lumite bars or something. This unbridled monstrosity would obviously be terrible.
Tbh take out the lava waders and it's definitely an item I would use.

I mean maybe you should judge this based on how good of an item it would make, rather than how accessible it would be, because Terraria has a lot of barely accessible items, such as the carpet, the sandstorm, WWB, lava charm....even the living loom doesn't appear in every world.

I mean maybe you should judge this based on how good of an item it would make, rather than how accessible it would be, because Terraria has a lot of barely accessible items, such as the carpet, the sandstorm, WWB, lava charm....even the living loom doesn't appear in every world.
Yeah, but the lava waders can be replaced by two potions (which do the job better) incredibly early on, meaning that even if I get rid of how accessible they are, they still aren't a good item.

Yeah, but the lava waders can be replaced by two potions (which do the job better) incredibly early on, meaning that even if I get rid of how accessible they are, they still aren't a good item.
As far as I know water walking+fire resistance doesn't let you walk on lava?

Back
Top Bottom