tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

this mod would be excellent if not one major bug - the vanilla and mod items effects are OFF when they are not in the "main" page. for ex. the item magnet swithes off, the effects from accessories due to fargos mod equipable inventory also stops working if page changed. this is really sad.

OK, found another BIG bug - the guide stops showing the recipes. they are shown for a 1 microsecond, and then it reverts to by-hand recipe list. this applies to guides in all generated worlds which were generated after installing this mod, or if after install guide died and came a new one, cause on an earlier game it was all ok. turned off the mod and the guide started behave just as planned, so check your code ticks...

OK, found another BIG bug - the guide stops showing the recipes. they are shown for a 1 microsecond, and then it reverts to by-hand recipe list. this applies to guides in all generated worlds which were generated after installing this mod, or if after install guide died and came a new one, cause on an earlier game it was all ok. turned off the mod and the guide started behave just as planned, so check your code ticks...
Not sure what my mod is doing that's supposed to affect the guide's dialog. Can you be sure it's only my mods doing this?

it's the same in on or off state. thats why i showed an earlier generated world, it's all ok there
Can you tell me if this version fixes anything (this is not a release version yet; awaiting verification):

Attachments

• ExtensibleInventory v1.5.1.1.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 131
and sorry again for my stupidity.
it was indeed this mod. i just thought it is enough to switch off the recipe hack and go on, but it required a full game exit.
so yeah, don't turn on recipehack sharing :red: EVER xD.
i'm glad i can continue to use this mod!

Hey, I think it would be cool if there was an option to automatically get items and put them on secondary pages, because I have to keep paying attention if I'm not collecting different stuff on the ground and go switch pages before they are collected the first time for the share stacking

Just a heads up - the mod states in the mod browser that it depends on Hamstar Helpers rather than the updated Mod Helpers name.

That being said, just an amazing mod, thank you so much :)

So since the new Mod Helpers update,extensible inventory seems broken.When I create a new inventory I can't switch to the other one,unless I delete It.Maybe the client.log will help

Attachments

• client.log
    148.2 KB · Views: 99
So since the new Mod Helpers update,extensible inventory seems broken.When I create a new inventory I can't switch to the other one,unless I delete It.Maybe the client.log will help
Try enabling DebugModeHelpersInfo in the Mod Helpers config and then post the client.log when you notice the issue.

Here It Is(Also Rewards seems dead again)
It seems that debug setting needs to be enabled on the server, or else it won't show the results. Or did you use Host & Play?

It's possible the output exists in server.log. Please upload that as well, if so.

Edit: Update your mods, by the way.

Last edited:
1572886739563.png
It Is

Back
Top Bottom