tModLoader Fargo's Mods

um im not fargo but heres something from me to you and your request
if by any chance you dont know how to turn off the effects you can turn it off while on the game
1 press esc (game menu)
2 mod configuration (this has all the effects of the eternity) toggle them off what you dont want (toggle everything off if you dont want everything

now moving to your request about 2000000% damage =
1) this will cause the game to break because multiplying everything up to 200000 times will exceed the number of digits allowed on the damage (this is seen on the gunslinger mod where the admin gun have massive damage but when you equip eternity it will me 0(zero) this is done automatically b the game to prevent it from breaking

2) you dont need that much damage since theres almost no boss in the game that can fight you once you have eternity in the 1st place // also keep in mind that bosses in calamity and apothesis (the only mods that has boss that can beat you even with eternity) will become invincible if you deal massive damage to them like more than 1/4 of their HP so its useless (this is the reason why i always turn of the stacking damage to prevent the boss becoming invincible) this is why the scythe on the blues magic mod cant kill calamity bosses too
2000000% increased damage is not that. It is just multiplying 20000 times not 2000000. For example 200 base damage meowmere becomes 4000000 damage. So it does not crash game. Aside from that, I will wait until Fargo see this and gives his opinion. If he does not want this, I have no choice but to accept.

Last edited:
I cant open the shop from abominationn, it does nothing when i click "shop". Anyone know why?
1) check your fargo mutant version (is it the latest?) the latest is on the 1st page of this thread update it
2) is fargo souls updated?
3) check tmod if its .4 then its ok if its .5 then it might be the cause (the latest tmod .5 is buggy)
4) check your other mods (especially the mods that is linked to fargo)

So I've been trying to download this mod for some time, and the mod is apparently The Spirit Mod. Is that normal? If not, can someone give me a direct download for this mod?
(Fargo's mod is not in tmodloader)

So I've been trying to download this mod for some time, and the mod is apparently The Spirit Mod. Is that normal? If not, can someone give me a direct download for this mod?
(Fargo's mod is not in tmodloader)
it actually is on tmod
whats your tmodloader version?
if its 11.5 then its buggy
try using 11.4

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 14.41.58.png

With masochist mode activated demon eyes will sometimes charge attack, when they do they charge right through walls or even the ground and can become either stuck in the blocks in the ground or inside of player/npc housing. I have tested it up to 4 blocks thick and they don't seem to realize that there are blocks there for enough of the beginning of the charge to get through even that.
Possibly a bug?
Yep fixed soon

Hey, i have a problem where some enemies freeze me in place when i get hit. No debuff is shown so i am not sure what to turn off.
It is making my maso/revengance mode playthrough difficult because it perma freezes me untill i die. I don't have any fargos acessories on atm just normal acessories as i just started fresh.
Any ideas as to what de-buff it might be so i can dissable it in config.?

Edit: I got frozen but the enemie died and no other enemies could get to me, I stayed frozen but could not die, use weapons, change acessories ect. I logged out and back in hoping it would reset but i was still frozen. My base is up high so i had the loosing air de-buff but it was not doing anything. I could switch weapons but not use them so i can not turn off maso mode.
The only option i am left with is starting again but without sorting this out i am afraid it will just happen over again.
Honestly no idea on this one but it’s definitely not with just fargos
Dear Fargo. I really love your mod that I always use your mod. Thanks for your hard work. But I really want to suggest you something related with Soul of Eternity. I suggest you to add another hotkey to Soul of Eternity that removes all the effects of the Soul of eternity but grants player +2000000% damage at once (which is max stack of damage increase measure of Soul of Eternity) and can toggled on and off. The reason about that is well, if I was to use Soul of Eternity, it gives HUGE amount of buffs so I cannot even play terraria normally, so I always keep it in my vanity accessory. But if you accept my opinion I think it could be used with flexibility(defensive or offensive). I think it is really reasonable suggest considering Soul of eternity has Godly effects which includes all the effects of other enchantments. Using hotkey to remove all these effects can be exchanged with Godly damage increase I think.
Thanks in advance. And always keep up good work!
Edit: If you do not want to accept it, may be giving player defense debuff or making player 1 hit killed exchange for Godly damage increase would be balance job I guess? And also +2000000% damage is not multiplyig 2000000. For example 100% increased damage is multiplying by 2 (200 damage meowmere becomes 400) And also if meowmere gets +2000000% damage it will have 4000400 damage. Considing Calamity mod Tactris hammer of Might which has 10000 base damage will get damage of 200000000 so it does not crash game.
P.S: I assume that you will probably reject this opinion but at least if you give me your opinion that will be appreciated.
Ok well a toggle that toggle everything should be coming eventually once I figure that out, but the omega damage increase probably not since yea there’s no real point to it and you can easily reach super high damage by
you’re on an extremely old tmod version. Version 11.5 is current you’re on 10.5
attacking a dummy for like a minute lol

Hey, just wanted to say i've been enjoying the mod so far. Masochist mode is proving to be a challenge. Here are a couple of things I found with the mod:
- Copper Enchantment is BROKEN. Killed a boss after dying thanks to it, usually it deals like 1000-2000 damage and is basically a requirement if you want to beat masochist mode. Any plans to nerf the damage?
- Arkhalis and the Tungsten Enchantment don't work too well. The hitboxes are correct, but there's a visual bug which usually creates the Arkhalis slash effect above the players head or anywhere else not connected to the player's body. Is there anyway at all to fix this or no?
Thanks again for making these mods, its been helping me get back into Terraria as of recent!

I've got an issue with the mod, when I have the Terra Force equipped I'm unable to move and got this error:

Code:
[20:44:20] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CalamityMod.CPlayerUtils' from assembly 'CalamityMod_1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.CalamityCritEquals(Int32 crit)
   at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.AllCritEquals(Int32 crit) in FargowiltasSouls\FargoPlayer.cs:line 3165
   at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.TinEffect() in FargowiltasSouls\FargoPlayer.cs:line 4416
   at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Forces.TerraForce.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual) in FargowiltasSouls\Items\Accessories\Forces\TerraForce.cs:line 82
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
   at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
   at Antisocial.AntisocialPlayer.UpdateEquips(Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.UpdateEquips(Player player, Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
   at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
   at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

Any idea which error occurs?

Why does my character freeze when i equip some of this mod's accessory?
hi im not fargo but i think i know whats the cause
fargo is linked to other mods (you probably already know this)
and all the linked mods must be updated so update it all (unless it will freeze your character to prevent it from bugging and causing an error)

calamity on the other hand didnt post their latest update on the modbrowser
download the latest calamity on the 1st page of calamity forum

Hey, just wanted to say i've been enjoying the mod so far. Masochist mode is proving to be a challenge. Here are a couple of things I found with the mod:
- Copper Enchantment is BROKEN. Killed a boss after dying thanks to it, usually it deals like 1000-2000 damage and is basically a requirement if you want to beat masochist mode. Any plans to nerf the damage?
- Arkhalis and the Tungsten Enchantment don't work too well. The hitboxes are correct, but there's a visual bug which usually creates the Arkhalis slash effect above the players head or anywhere else not connected to the player's body. Is there anyway at all to fix this or no?
Thanks again for making these mods, its been helping me get back into Terraria as of recent!
Copper has been fixed and I will look at arkhalis

I noticed while playing that the Depth diver enchantment has some problem if calamity is instaled. jumping into liquid freezes the character in place untill the enchantment is removed. Is there a simple fix for this?

Edit: Just thought i could say the mods are
Thorium v1.6.0.4
Calamity v1.4.2.106 (i think)
Fargo's soul mod v1.0.0

Last edited:
I noticed while playing that the Depth diver enchantment has some problem if calamity is instaled. jumping into liquid freezes the character in place untill the enchantment is removed. Is there a simple fix for this?

Edit: Just thought i could say the mods are
Thorium v1.6.0.4
Calamity v1.4.2.106 (i think)
Fargo's soul mod v1.0.0
yes calamity bug, fixed next update or use calamity .105 for now

@Fargowilta When using the soul mod it causes all weapons that arent melee to do nothing, for example enchanted boomerang will just dissapear when hitting an enemy, same with any summons the summon will just despawn and do no damage, also happens on modded weapons like the Crystalline, any help appreciated. Did some testing its not related to too many mods loaded having the mod active even as the only mod will still cause this.

@Fargowilta When using the soul mod it causes all weapons that arent melee to do nothing, for example enchanted boomerang will just dissapear when hitting an enemy, same with any summons the summon will just despawn and do no damage, also happens on modded weapons like the Crystalline, any help appreciated. Did some testing its not related to too many mods loaded having the mod active even as the only mod will still cause this.
This is due to Thorium's new update we just have to wait for a new Fargo's Souls Update.

@Fargowilta If I equip the tin enchantment, my character freezes and I am unable to do anything until I unequip it. The same happens if I equip the force it is used in or soul of Terraria. Is it a bug or am I just dumb?

Back
Top Bottom