PC What do you think is the hardest non-boss mob in Terraria?

Possessed Armors, these stupid scrap-heaps can inflict so much damage. I can have 1800hp+, but coming into contact with these things can somehow take out 1/3rd of my overall health, even in pre-hardmode.

Last edited:
Possessed Armors, these stupid scrap-heaps can so much damage. I can 1800hp+, but coming into contact with these things can somehow take 1/3rd of my health, even in pre-hardmode.
How are you getting Possessed Armours pre-hardmode? They're a hardmode only enemy.

Honestly most enemies are just annoying at end-game, but Deadly Spheres, they're not really common and they don't have high HP, but they're small and can phase though walls.... As for pre-hardmode, face monsters (early on anyways, on my first run I got the Arkhalis decently quick so everything was easy past that), post-hardmode (before end game stuff) I'd say derplings, hated those things to my grave (quite often, actually).

Probably those ancient vision things that come out when you are right in the middle of a cultist fight and hit a fake duplicate cultist or the biome mimics (corrupt, crimson, hallowed, jungle) because they come out at the worst possible moments and ruin your day.

Pre hardmode:

bats - cant go into cavern layer with all of those stupid bats.
demons - oh god without the SoC these r a pain in the butt.
Eater of Souls - easy, but in groups? im outta here.
Hornets - cant explore the jungle because of these.

Hardmode:
Possessed Armor - when u hitted hardmode a while ago and all of these swarm all over ur town.
Biome Mimics - oh no.
tortoises - jump jump and u get hit 200 damage.
derplings - combine them with the tortoises and boom.
paladin - no brainer
crawltipede - ugh i cant even fly for a second
corites - i wouldnt fly if it werent for these suckers
Moss Hornets - a much, MUCH worse version of those hornets. if u dont hit em, they shot like theres no universe.
Angry Trapper - if these catch u off guard they can eat 1/5 of ur health.
Red Devils - fighting these without wings is a nightmare
Flow invaders - easily the 1st annoying enemy in the stardust pillar
Medusa - she sees u, she kills u
Diabolists - when they teleport into unreachable areas, ur doomed.
Sniper - boi that damage.
Necromancers - the beams r sooo annoying :/

Last edited:
Rune Wizards. They like to spawn in out of reach areas and spam non-destructible magic bolts, and while trying to reach them, they may teleport right in front of you and deal HUGE melee damage.

Paladin because it has a lot of health and little knockback resistance, and then it throws 6 trillion hammers that go through blocks and then deal like 150 damage and you can’t even deflect them. And then there is always some other enemy to ruin your day as well, the worst being diabolists, ragged casters and Skeleton snipers. UGGGH.

New one, RAGGED CASTERS.
Their homing attacks made me actually great full when a necromancer or diabolical spawn instead of that littl ****

Diabolist.
The fire balls are so hard to doge and have such a wide area effect that I usually die ij second.
y'know what?
Screw the dungeon.

This may seem like a weird one, but i’ve honestly gotta say those flying snakes. I mean, sure, about 50 damage is manageable, but swarming with them? Come on :p. “What’s that? You’re trying to avoid traps and lizhards? Aight, let me just end your career ro quick.” Seriously, these guys enjoy making our terrarians’ lives miserable. Just look at that face ಠ_ಠ

Attachments

• E67BBFF6-C048-4443-8930-1BC1CAE8882D.png
    E67BBFF6-C048-4443-8930-1BC1CAE8882D.png
    341.3 KB · Views: 311
Back
Top Bottom