tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Hey,so I have a problem,when I'm playing singleplayer I get points,but on multiplayer I don't get them at all.What can I do? ThanksView attachment 229376
When you notice you're not getting PP, and assuming you're not killing a boss you've defeated before (just to be sure; there's anti-grinding measures in place by default settings), send me your clients.log file so I can try to figure out what's going on.

The next Mod Helpers version (v5.3.1) should have a change that might fix this, also. It's not ready yet, though.

When you notice you're not getting PP, and assuming you're not killing a boss you've defeated before (just to be sure; there's anti-grinding measures in place by default settings), send me your clients.log file so I can try to figure out what's going on.

The next Mod Helpers version (v5.3.1) should have a change that might fix this, also. It's not ready yet, though.
Bro, i followed what you say, but, when i make an bag that have an boss exception, when i kill that boss, the bag doens't appear. Example: Bag, cost 100 PP, needed boss kill: EoW, i kill EoW, open the menu, but no bag. Oof.

Bro, i followed what you say, but, when i make an bag that have an boss exception, when i kill that boss, the bag doens't appear. Example: Bag, cost 100 PP, needed boss kill: EoW, i kill EoW, open the menu, but no bag. Oof.
You might need to reload your mods first.

Well,the mod has been updated,and with It comes problems.Any fixes?
1572771650578.png

Just to add, its not with every item but some like the discord or the eye of golem that happens to give that bug. But when i test it with the money bag or the iron, it works normally...
The v2.2.4.1 update (coming shortly) should fix these.

Can anyone give a config file with custom progress points from mod bosses like Calamity, Thorium, Shadows of Abaddon, Elements Awoken, Ancients Awakened and other mods?
The config part of the mod is changed I have to add them ingame.
I would rather insert the whole point list including Calamity, Thorium, Shadows of Abaddon to the game than just typing the points line one-by-one.

Edit: It's not problem for me to add items to the Wayfarer NPC's shop with balanced point cost.

Last edited:
Yes, it works with mod bosses.
Just open the config part of the Mod Helpers, click to Rewards Point Scoring and you can add PP for defeating mod bosses.

Yes, it works with mod bosses.
Just open the config part of the Mod Helpers, click to Rewards Point Scoring and you can add PP for defeating mod bosses.
Yeah, I figured that out a while ago (and did it). But doing this is quite tedious.

Hey is there a reason why I don't get any progress points after the first time I beat the boss? I tried switching the multiplier for subsequent kills in the config but I still don't get any.

Hey is there a reason why I don't get any progress points after the first time I beat the boss? I tried switching the multiplier for subsequent kills in the config but I still don't get any.
Enable all debug settings (EXCEPT DebugModeSaveKillsAsJson ), and then send me your client.log file after you grind-kill a boss.

Hi, let's say I want to add the Utensil Poker from Calamity to the Eldritch Pack. How would I do that? Like this?
{
"ItemDef": {
"mod": "CalamityMod",
"name": "UtensilPoker"
}
}

Back
Top Bottom