Casual Random Chitchat Thread

He's kinda hard, just have the nurse near you all the time if your not setting up a farm.

Also I recently discovered apparently Lightning Bugs change color depending on Biome.

is it me or is the moon lord really difficult?

Well, he is the final boss, but just like with any other boss, the fight can be made a lot easier by setting a proper arena.

Or you can go through more effort than the fight itself takes to create an AFK farm for him, god bless human ingenuity.

Does anyone know any mobile-compatible adventure maps? Played an Area 51 themed one, it was really fun, so I want to try more of those (also, I don't know a better place to ask, sorry)

Well, he is the final boss, but just like with any other boss, the fight can be made a lot easier by setting a proper arena.

Or you can go through more effort than the fight itself takes to create an AFK farm for him, god bless human ingenuity.

Does anyone know any mobile-compatible adventure maps? Played an Area 51 themed one, it was really fun, so I want to try more of those (also, I don't know a better place to ask, sorry)

Or just camp by the nurse.

Back
Top Bottom