I exist now.

Buffling

Plantera
Ahh ha ha! I exist now everyone! Yet another Derpling to add to the Derpling army.

I first thought that one day The Great Derpling Pile would rise from the shadows to crush all, and whilst the terrarians focused on bosses, the great derpling, Derp Incarnate, would rule all of Terraria.

But alas, I was wrong. The Great one, Omega Derpling, shared his wisdom with me and convinced me otherwise. This is my story.

Last edited:
Um... Well. congrats for existing, but how about the pacts you derplings made with the Hallow? Wouldn't attempting to rule all of terraria logically include them meaning you will have to break that pact?

Um... Well. congrats for existing, but how about the pacts you derplings made with the Hallow? Wouldn't attempting to rule all of terraria logically include them meaning you will have to break that pact?
The hallows shall rule on the side of the derplings.

The derplings will rule, but not alone. All that is derpful will rule at our right hand.

Quoting the wise one, Omega Derpling: Derplings are an incredibly advanced race which are the lorekeepers and pull the strings behind many things in terraria.

Last edited:
I am unsure that World Domination is necessary. We already have interdimensional travel, why dominate a single world when it would be inconsequential to our domain?

Ah, Omega Derplling, your wisdom is incalculable. You are correct once more.

World Domination would only demonstrate our power to much simpler beings who would perish too quickly to be perplexed anyway. Thank you for sharing your acumen with me.

The hallows shall rule on the side of the derplings.

The derplings will rule, but not alone. All that is derpful will rule at our right hand.

Quoting the wise one, Omega Derpling: Derplings are an incredibly advanced race which are the lorekeepers and pull the strings behind many things in terraria.
YAY!!

What level of derpling are you? Your profile pic appears to be of an Assessor, but there are other similar roles.

Back
Top Bottom