Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Violation of forum rules regarding piracy
1573400403251.png
Is this enough evidence that it does? THIS is ALL mods that i'm using right now. Yes im cheating so what.

I keep getting this error msg wen tryin to load thorium and its only happened since thorium updated to this version of tmodloader I hav tried everything to fix and asked in thorium thread and no one seems to know a fix CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?

[21:54:35] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[21:54:35] [8/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: ThoriumMod
[21:54:38] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\Cal\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

I keep getting this error msg wen tryin to load thorium and its only happened since thorium updated to this version of tmodloader I hav tried everything to fix and asked in thorium thread and no one seems to know a fix CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?

[21:54:35] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[21:54:35] [8/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: ThoriumMod
[21:54:38] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\Cal\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"
Update to .net framework 4.7.2

Hi. I'm having issues with playing with my brother using the same ip address. He can't join my hosted server and I can't join his. Is there a way to circumvent this?

Hello. I have a problem with TModLoader. For me, some mods are able to be downloaded, but some are just getting stuck forever at the start of downloading, its been like this for a couple weeks now... any help?

Last edited:
Hey! I just installed the newest version (0.11.5) on Linux (Ubuntu 18.04) and I ran into the issue of mods getting stuck at the start of the download. I've tried big mods such as Calamity and Spirit but also smaller mods such as BossChecklist. Is this problem still a thing for others too? The mod browser works fine for me, it's just the downloads that seem broken.

Hey! I just installed the newest version (0.11.5) on Linux (Ubuntu 18.04) and I ran into the issue of mods getting stuck at the start of the download. I've tried big mods such as Calamity and Spirit but also smaller mods such as BossChecklist. Is this problem still a thing for others too? The mod browser works fine for me, it's just the downloads that seem broken.
Linux downloads seem to be broken: Infinite downloading from the mod browser on Linux 0.11.4 · Issue #670 · tModLoader/tModLoader

you can download mods from http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php

Terraria.PNG

Hello guys, i have a question and im not sure if it belongs here but i updated Terraria to the newest version and updated all mods but now many items ( e.g chests and furniture) are visually gone but the chests still work as u can see. So my question is , is this problem with tmodloader or any mods? Hope somone knows a fix. Ty! ;(

Faced such a problem - in all tmodloader menus (like in pic below), the buttons are highlighted, but do not respond to clicks. The game itself also does not respond to mouse and keyboard
I tried to reinstall both the modloader and the terrarium, but there was no effect
Is there any solution for this problem?
unknown.png

For some reason my Tmodloader sometimes settings kept reset and the world i was playing last gets corrupted. Also for some reason steam probably detected the exe file because i had to reinstall the normal terraria exe again. I already deactivated steam cloud it's really frustating losing progress :/.

Back
Top Bottom