Mobile How to beat Plantera with Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reccomend using titanium armor instead of chlorophyte. Titanium has probably one of the best set bonuses in the entire game, which chlorophyte can't really stand up to.

Armor and wpn doesn't matter as a Mage when killing plantera. The main thing is the arena. If going solo and gear not the best use this arena build. So build a decent open arena box arena. But not to big. U want maybe twice the size of boss. Maybe 150 x 150 block. In the middle or about 20 block high from ground. Make a tunnel 4 wide. I believe the your guy is 3 block so build one block higher. Tunnel should be just long engough to not view arena. So maybe 75 to 100 if possable.then do the same thing on other end. U want to stick a teleport on both ends with 1 or 2 block infrount of tp. Then add honey on the tp. Fire pit and heart lantern both ends, then u can add any heart mana stones near by if needed. U can use either switch or pressure plates for tp. I recommend the pressure plates. Woot arena build. Just stand on tp once u awake boss. So the plan here is just to tp back n forth using any spells down the hallway until dead. Easy peasy

Armor and wpn doesn't matter as a Mage when killing plantera. The main thing is the arena. If going solo and gear not the best use this arena build. So build a decent open arena box arena. But not to big. U want maybe twice the size of boss. Maybe 150 x 150 block. In the middle or about 20 block high from ground. Make a tunnel 4 wide. I believe the your guy is 3 block so build one block higher. Tunnel should be just long engough to not view arena. So maybe 75 to 100 if possable.then do the same thing on other end. U want to stick a teleport on both ends with 1 or 2 block infrount of tp. Then add honey on the tp. Fire pit and heart lantern both ends, then u can add any heart mana stones near by if needed. U can use either switch or pressure plates for tp. I recommend the pressure plates. Woot arena build. Just stand on tp once u awake boss. So the plan here is just to tp back n forth using any spells down the hallway until dead. Easy peasy
Plantera isn't 75 blocks tall and wide, also have you TRIED killing plantera as an armorless mage? not even an arena helps because of the bouncy seeds. plus, teleporters aren't meant for boss fights and most people aren't going to try to build them anyway because of how tedious planters is to summon. Just run to a cavern and fly in circles around her, you don't need to exploit game mechanics like so many people choose to do.

I never said boss was 75 blocks I just gave a random number. Yes I have killed every boss monster, besides Betsy armor less with a simple tp arena set up. That being said I did use buffs on the mech bosses Bc u do need to kill within a timeframe. Also the the 75 to 100 block is the tunnel length. U need it this long to give u time to cast spells n heal before boss gets to u. Having the 2 tunnels above 30 or so block prevents about 70% of the bouncy seed hitting u. So don't troll just Bc u don't understand boss mechanic and how the arena works.

I never said boss was 75 blocks I just gave a random number. Yes I have killed every boss monster, besides Betsy armor less with a simple tp arena set up. That being said I did use buffs on the mech bosses Bc u do need to kill within a timeframe. Also the the 75 to 100 block is the tunnel length. U need it this long to give u time to cast spells n heal before boss gets to u. Having the 2 tunnels above 30 or so block prevents about 70% of the bouncy seed hitting u. So don't troll just Bc u don't understand boss mechanic and how the arena works.
Yeah, but you can get in close and shotgun plantera if you fly in tight circles in the first phase and end it in <2 minutes, then just run in wider circles for the second phase. I'd rather not retreat if I know how to avoid the boss' attacks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom