Ask a Derpling anything.

That's a nice way of avoiding the question, Keeper of Knowledge.
How would one find your outpost in the Terrarian Archipelago?
We have an outpost on each island's jungle, which is cloaked to redirect light around them and be completely incorporeal. It wouldn't really be secure to tell you exactly where to find them.

But how? Blocks influenced thusly become transparent and no longer solid, but still visible.
We found a "little" exploit in how backwalls work, essentially doubling the number of layers that the Archipelago has. The properties of light mean that light cannot travel between these two layers, but Derplings can at will. All other senses actually can work between them except touch.

Just like there's no ethical way to test anything on me, seems like.

Ah, moving on.

Do you need light to live, or did you manage to do without it?
Our eyes are able to reconfigure themselves to see other rays of the electromagnetic spectrum (infrared, x-ray (which isn't actually as useful as you would think), ultraviolet), so we don't need normal light to see what we're doing. If there is an absence of all 7 parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, we're blind like everyone else.

Are you the last derpling, and if not, what does the Omega in your name mean?
I'm the last Green derpling, there are many different color varieties of derpling, and each one is suited to a different task and selected at birth.
The green derplings are defunct, as they were better at memorizing knowledge then actually applying it. If I ever die, that is the only scenario that another green will be made, as it's the only kind that can replace me. Green Derplings have been replaced by Yellow Derplings, as they are better at gathering and applying knowledge rather than memorizing it.

Our eyes are able to reconfigure themselves to see other rays of the electromagnetic spectrum (infrared, x-ray (which isn't actually as useful as you would think), ultraviolet), so we don't need normal light to see what we're doing. If there is an absence of all 7 parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, we're blind like everyone else.
if you can do this then can you harness the power of gamma rays which are op?

if you can do this then can you harness the power of gamma rays which are op?
Gamma rays aren't hard to harness the power of, we just don't really use them because we have other less environmentally harmful (because they irradiate what they don't kill) ways to destroy our enemies.

What is your take on me? (Lunatic cultist)
You are very misunderstood, and tried to create a new layer of the seal so that the Moon Lord wouldn't return. The Terrarians kill you a little too much, but you most likely are a Terrarian anyway, so I'm sure it doesn't bother you.
What do you think the end of the Derplings could be?

Is there any army strong enough to defeat us?
The thing is, we mobilize so easily that even if there was a significant threat to us, we could simply run away into another dimension VERY easily. If someone does end up following us so persistently when nothing can kill them, we can mark them with a Dimensional Anchor which roots their position in the planes so they can't follow us anymore. It bypasses wards as the Dimensional Anchor is only debatably harmful at the best of logic.

You are very misunderstood, and tried to create a new layer of the seal so that the Moon Lord wouldn't return. The Terrarians kill you a little too much, but you most likely are a Terrarian anyway, so I'm sure it doesn't bother you.

The thing is, we mobilize so easily that even if there was a significant threat to us, we could simply run away into another dimension VERY easily. If someone does end up following us so persistently when nothing can kill them, we can mark them with a Dimensional Anchor which roots their position in the planes so they can't follow us anymore. It bypasses wards as the Dimensional Anchor is only debatably harmful at the best of logic.
Ah, the good ol' Dimensional Anchor...

Back
Top Bottom