tModLoader JoJoStands

can you put the link for downloading the mod, i have an issue with it on mod browser , so if you did that would be nice thanks
Sorry it's late, I didn't know I had the .tmod saved somewhere else for 1.73

OK so I have a superior star platinum and when I join my friends server it has -2400 percent damage and other negative percentages (Don't recall exact ones, if you need more info I can get it) and then I throw it on the ground and pick it up again to fix it, but after the first punch it then loses its damage buff. Idk why is happens but it happens with every prefix and I don't know how to fix it. Just wanted to let ya know cuz it annyoing af to have a 280 dmg weapon drop to 240.

I can't find the link to download the mod and mod loader won't let me install the mod can someone help me out?

A suggestion for Sticky Fingers? When Sticky Fingers punches it opens a hole to the other side, you could implement the Portal from the Portal Gun. So if you say, punched a wall in your base with Sticky Fingers it opens a "hole" and you could transverse through it. The other could be where if he punches some flat area he could quickly transverse it like a dash, so with each tier increases his range of the "dash".

OK so I have a superior star platinum and when I join my friends server it has -2400 percent damage and other negative percentages (Don't recall exact ones, if you need more info I can get it) and then I throw it on the ground and pick it up again to fix it, but after the first punch it then loses its damage buff. Idk why is happens but it happens with every prefix and I don't know how to fix it. Just wanted to let ya know cuz it annyoing af to have a 280 dmg weapon drop to 240.
Prefixes completely break with the mod probably because of the changes in stats that happens when you right-click, which is why you sometimes so +infinity% or -999%
I can't find the link to download the mod and mod loader won't let me install the mod can someone help me out?
It was 2 posts above and it's in the main mod post at the bottom
A suggestion for Sticky Fingers? When Sticky Fingers punches it opens a hole to the other side, you could implement the Portal from the Portal Gun. So if you say, punched a wall in your base with Sticky Fingers it opens a "hole" and you could transverse through it. The other could be where if he punches some flat area he could quickly transverse it like a dash, so with each tier increases his range of the "dash".
That is pretty much the idea we had for SF's Special, which was to punch the ground and open a hole all the way to the next open area
Wait, so you can't tier up your stands currently??
You can, just ask your guide or use Recipe Browser to find out the recipe for the tier

I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong or what, but the butterfly ability for Gold Experience tier 3 doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. I basically just do a lil punch with the stand disc and then the cooldown starts.

when does jotaro spawn or is that in yet
He spawns once there's an open house, no bosses need to be killed prior
how to stop time ?
You get a stand that's timestop-capable and press the item bind (Timestop-capable stands have "Special: Timestop" in their tooltips)
I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong or what, but the butterfly ability for Gold Experience tier 3 doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. I basically just do a lil punch with the stand disc and then the cooldown starts.
There was a bug with the butterfly that was found out too late. It was that the butterfly had no sprite and wasn't spawning at all, so this fix will be released with the rework
What do I do if I don't kill yosihiro on the first try? Besides killing birds for a long time, that is.
For now, birds are your only option. Soon, you will be able to find the meteorite to craft arrows with

I've upgraded The World to its final tier, but it won't let me throw knives. I've tried right clicking, checking keybinds, etc. but it's just not working. All the other mechanics work for The World, just not the knives. Also, when I use Star Platinum during time stop, I get major lag. Can I get some help?

I've upgraded The World to its final tier, but it won't let me throw knives. I've tried right clicking, checking keybinds, etc. but it's just not working. All the other mechanics work for The World, just not the knives. Also, when I use Star Platinum during time stop, I get major lag. Can I get some help?
You need to craft the knives, they're made from 3 Iron or Lead bars at an anvil, they should be called "Butcher's Knives"
how do u use the special move
You need to bind a key to "Item Special" and press it while holding the stand

Back
Top Bottom