Items Chocolate!

00Banshee00

Skeletron
So I recently started playing Terraria again (motivated by a certain YouTuber's playthrough). While playing I had a sudden urge to have some chocolate, which was when I had the question, does Terraria have chocolate in it?

After browsing through the Gamepedia, I couldn't find an item called chocolate in the game. Hence my suggestion:
The chocolate bar
pTAVyx4.png
Gives the Well Fed buff for 25 minutes.
Tooltip: Could melt hearts.

HOW TO OBTAIN:
  1. It would be sold only by "Willy" the Traveling Merchant for 20
    iQJxUCC.png
  2. Has a 3.62% chance of being obtained from presents.
Sorry if it's already present in the game, I just couldn't find anything like that, and thanks for reading!

Last edited:
it should be craftable too

otherwise some people would never see it ingame
I did think about making it an craftable item, but I couldn't think of any suitable materials that could be used for a chocolate recipe. Besides, not being a craftable item tells us that Willy Wonka's chocolate are truly one of a kind don't you think? :D

Anyways would love to hear some ideas for crafting recipes!

Right. That is a good point. Although the odds of a merchant named willy actually coming to your world could offset this too.

Right. That is a good point. Although the odds of a merchant named willy actually coming to your world could offset this too.
Yeah you're right. Even with 2% chance the player would have to spend an average for 10 gold, to get the wrapper worth 5. Not very useful for farming, but good enough for an Easter Egg.
Maybe it can be used to start a chocolate themed event?
Carrying the marshmallow on a stick could allow you to craft "smores" for longer well fed buff
Not quite sure what you mean... Cooked marshmallows give the buff for only 10 minutes.

Not quite sure what you mean... Cooked marshmallows give the buff for only 10 minutes.
I was thinking stacking it when crafting with chocolate, if you were saying 25 minutes for chocolate, 10 for toasted marshmallow, guess you'd need a Graham cracker with 10 as well to get a full 45 minute buff if crafted as a s'mores. Seems kinda tedious for the payoff now that I think of it.

I was thinking stacking it when crafting with chocolate, if you were saying 25 minutes for chocolate, 10 for toasted marshmallow, guess you'd need a Graham cracker with 10 as well to get a full 45 minute buff if crafted as a s'mores. Seems kinda tedious for the payoff now that I think of it.
That kinda seems to be too much work for a 45min buff when pumpkin pies are much more readily available, sorry.

i think a recipe for chocolate would be 2 pixie dust, 2 grass seeds(because chocolate chips but they are green for holiday spirit), at the furnace(any kind)

Back
Top Bottom