Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Faced such a problem - in all tmodloader menus (like in pic below), the buttons are highlighted, but do not respond to clicks. The game itself also does not respond to mouse and keyboard
I tried to reinstall both the modloader and the terrarium, but there was no effect
Is there any solution for this problem?View attachment 230587
could be a bad config.json or input profiles.json file, try removing those files so they re-generate: :\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader

ok i noticed when it inailzing on a mod grealm,split,etc it always terraria not responding and then it loads to the next mod it inailzing everything. but then when go into the game/ to a world some of the items textures are invisible and also sometimes the texture isn't invisible the the name and prefix is. please help me (sorry for misspelling)

Hello. I'm having an issue: Items are going invisible on my screen until i'm almost on top of them. It appears as though there's some kind of invisible wall. Placed items are cropped in half then as I get lower or closer to certain items they reappear. I'd been using tmod loader fine until I recently updated then this happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. Love tmod, modders in general and this community has been wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to making Terraria even more enjoyable! Invisible.jpg

Hi, im trying to install this on my Mac however im having trouble getting it to work, do you know if there is any problems with it running on mac at this point in time? I currently have all of the downloaded files in my terraria game file however when i click on the new shortcut it just launchers the standard terraria.

So I tried to install this on a windows 10. I put all files into the Terraria steam folder, and installed tmodloader, and while java said tmodloader was installed, Terraria was not modded. Verifying and rerunning didn't help. Can someone give me information about this?

Can anyone direct me to a forum or fix for "1 file failed to validate and will be reaquired"? At first my Terraria was fine and I was playing on a server with my friend without any problem but something happened and now I can't join at all regardless of if I've disabled all my mods and reinstalled everything. Before it said "1 file failed" it said 2 files failed to validate but it reaquired one of them, and for some reason won't reaquire the one causing the problem, and I don't know which file it is, because I didn't delete anything. I've tried searching online for a fix and nothing is working :(

I think Google and Edge blocked Tmod, everytime I go to download it on Google, it goes up to around 135.6B then immediately goes down to 0 before the download fails to either a network error or because of the forbidden file error. For Edge it just says that the file couldn't be downloaded.

hey, i just wanted to say that there is this sentence i get upon world creation for tmodloader (i tried vanilla) saying 'freeing unused resources", it would stay like that forever, i can never create a world, only join friends. Please help me :/

When making ANYTHING in the new update, is "using static Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent;" required for everything made? Are there exceptions? Thanks!

why can't we play tmodloader on cracked terraria? i want my friend to play with me, but his terraria is cracked, it's so annoying!

it makes lots of ppl sad, cuz they can't use tmod in cracked terraria, also friends of ppl!

. . .Why?

Hello. I'm having an issue: Items are going invisible on my screen until i'm almost on top of them. It appears as though there's some kind of invisible wall. Placed items are cropped in half then as I get lower or closer to certain items they reappear. I'd been using tmod loader fine until I recently updated then this happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. Love tmod, modders in general and this community has been wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to making Terraria even more enjoyable! View attachment 230783
Hello how did you download that plss tell me

Hello, I'm returning to Terraria after some time and got into trouble while installing the tModLoader.
Terraria (v1.3.5.3) cannot open whenever I tried to open it.
I had reinstalled my Terraria, returned it to a clean one, then installed tModLoader once again.
Yet, I'm still having the same problem.
One thing I noticed is that every time I launched Terraria (Steam), the tModLoaderServer.exe got deleted. It was the same even after I added it back again.
Any fix for this? Below is the client crash log,
*Most of the time nothing got recorded on the crash log, merely Terraria closing itself and the server executables disappearing*
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value, RegistryValueKind valueKind)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.FileAssociationSupport.SetKeyDefaultValue(String keyPath, String value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.FileAssociationSupport.SetAssociation(String extension, String progId, String fileTypeDescription, String applicationFilePath)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.FileAssociationSupport.EnsureAssociationsSet(FileAssociation[] associations)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.FileAssociationSupport.EnsureAssociationsSet()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.FileAssociationSupport.UpdateFileAssociation()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.EngineInit()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

Last edited:
I use a Mac and am on OS Mojave 10.14.5 but I can't Get TModloader to work while the game itself opens fine and loads the mods it always crashes whenever i open a world or try to open a world it doesn't even show a progress bar and i can't create a new world either the Log is attatched not that it helped me as are hopefully the mods im using if you can find the issue it'd be really appreciated

Attachments

• client 2.log
    18.2 KB · Views: 111
  • enabled.json
    920 bytes · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom