tModLoader The Shop Market

Hi, I found an incompatible mod which causes the game to crash when I type in the [Item Name] field
Terraria_166hyETGJL.png

This is the mod in question.

--> Crash log

While disabling that mod helps, I also have another issue.
When right-clicking on the trading table, this error message appears:

Terraria_uxmS6eOx2q.png

(I do have shop expander enabled)

Mod List (without MoreAccessories+):
"AlchemistNPC",
"Antisocial",
"ArmorSocial",
"Bluemagic",
"BossChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"Census",
"DisableSpreading",
"DualWielding",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HelpfulHotkeys",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"HEROsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"Intrinsics",
"ItemMagnetPlus",
"JoostMod",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LootBags",
"Luiafk",
"MagicStorage",
"MaterialTraderNpc",
"MoreAccessories",
"NoMoreTombs",
"NoTextPulse",
"OneStopNPCShop",
"PGC24",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ShopExpander",
"ShopWithItemsSummoningBoss",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SimpleAutoChests",
"StopDying",
"SuperQuickRespawn",
"SuperStacker",
"TacticalNuke",
"TerraAvaritia",
"TPUnchained",
"UniverseOfSwordsMod",
"VeinMiner",
"WeaponOut",
"WheresMyItems",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF"

I hope this is enough info, sorry to bother you with all this errors!

Hi, I found an incompatible mod which causes the game to crash when I type in the [Item Name] field View attachment 230875

This is the mod in question.

--> Crash log

While disabling that mod helps, I also have another issue.
When right-clicking on the trading table, this error message appears:

View attachment 230876
(I do have shop expander enabled)

Mod List (without MoreAccessories+):

I hope this is enough info, sorry to bother you with all this errors!

Well I downloaded both accessories+ and Material Trader NPC and I can't seem to replicate either issue. I tried it with these mods in isolation so I don't have a huge mod pack running. This might actually be what's the causing the error; or there's another broken mod somewhere. Did you try unloading one of your big mods? Also are any of your individual npc shops nearing or exceeding 3 pages? (this might be an issue but i doubt it). Check your log file again too. Shop expander should have posted an error to the log as well but I don't see it in the one you posted. Unfortunately, you may have to go through each mod and check which one causes the error. Because it looks like it may not be accessories+

Last edited:
Well I downloaded both accessories+ and Material Trader NPC and I can't seem to replicate either issue. I tried it with these mods in isolation so I don't have a huge mod pack running. This might actually be what's the causing the error; or there's another broken mod somewhere. Did you try unloading one of your big mods? Also are any of your individual npc shops nearing or exceeding 3 pages? (this might be an issue but i doubt it). Check your log file again too. Shop expander should have posted an error to the log as well but I don't see it in the one you posted. Unfortunately, you may have to go through each mod and check which one causes the error. Because it looks like it may not be accessories+
Thankyou for the reply!

After disabling each mod individually I concluded that the mod that is causing the issue is Fargo's Mutant Mod.
These are the conditions that bring the game to a crash:
- Fargo's Mutant Mod is enabled,
- The player has a discount card equipped,
- The player types in the [Item Name] field in the trading table --> the game crashes.

The weird thing is, I couldn't replicate the bug in any other world, except for the one where I initially found it in, even with just these 3 mods enabled (Fargo's Mutant mod, The Shop Market and Shop Expander).
I tried killing all vanilla bosses, maybe the Mutant needed to have more items in its shop to make game crash, right? Well it didn't, and I still don't know why. (This NPC sells boss summons for each boss that has been defeated once, thus increasing the number of items in its shop for every boss that is killed).

I uploaded the world file in case you want to test it yourself: MEGA Link

client.log file
I'll keep testing to make sure that another mod isn't causing this same issue,

I hope I got it right this time!

This mod is amazing and has quickly made it onto my must-have list for any playthrough. I was wondering if it might be possible to include the traveling merchant and other such wandering shops at some point, but even if this feature never sees the light I still strongly appreciate you taking the time and effort to create this amazing mod. <3

Just clicked a button and freeze but not crashed.

it looks like imksushismod is the initial source of the problem. ill need to look into this further but for now, if you don't have the mod shop expander give it a try, it may actually solve this issue. if not, try disabling imksushismod and see if that works

it looks like imksushismod is the initial source of the problem. ill need to look into this further but for now, if you don't have the mod shop expander give it a try, it may actually solve this issue. if not, try disabling imksushismod and see if that works
Again freeze.

Attachments

• client.log
    329.8 KB · Views: 86
Again freeze.

well interestingly enough, the error occurred in qwerty's random content first this time. i've downloaded both mods and have tried replicating the error but have been unsuccessful. i can't really debug it on my end unless i can reproduce the error. i've checked the other mods you're running as well and i know that someone had an issue with material trader npc, you could try disabling that and qwerty's random content to see if it that fixes the error. also try using shop expander, theres a chance your shops are being overloaded and its causing the freeze. i will continue to test on my end to see if i can encounter this error.

Last edited:
Calamity + Christmas Event = Make trading station crash when type.
Halloween Event is fine thought.

Attachments

• client.log
    14.2 KB · Views: 84
Here's the textures I made for the Shop Market (left is when in use), if you want any changes or another texture for the mod let me know

Shop Market Activated.png
Shop Market.gif

noticed a issue that started yesterday on my playthrough with friends, when i RMB to open the market, it opens flashes a second and closes. not sure why. but this happened right after going into hardmode, on master difficulty, with Calamity mod installed. as well and a few other mods, however everything before it worked just fine. im assuming possibly npcs have too many items to sell and it cant load some of them now? or?

Back
Top Bottom